PDA

View Full Version : Several more Gotcha Days here too!

Laura's Babies
07-17-2006, 09:38 PM
All these Gotcha days everybody is celebrating made me remember I have 2 that are celebrating Gotcha Days too! I am a bad Mommie, I almost FORGOT! (Actually I am a month late on one... :( )

Chester's Gotcha Day is also in July. It was July 2002 that Kevlin found him after someone dumped him. I am ever so glad Kevlin brought him to me, I have enjoyed every minute I have had my handsome boy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2390.jpg

Samanth also became mine after begging for several years in June of 2004..Opps, How did I miss that? She has turned into a very affectionate lap cat that show me how much she appreciates living here with us every day with her love and beautiful eyes that are filled with love everytime she looks at me. I adore her as much as she adores me.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2387.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day to two of the loves of my life!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2385.jpg

G535
07-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Happy Gotcha Day to Samantha and Chester! :)

I really cannot understand how some people can just dump cats. :(

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2006, 01:14 AM
HAPPY GOTHCA DAY SAMANTHA & CHESTER!!! I'm so glad that you both found such a wonderful loving forever home.:)

CultureJunky
07-18-2006, 03:57 AM
Yey! Happy Gotcha day Chester and Samantha, I love the picture of you both together on your big tall comfortable beds. Chester you don't have remind me of my Jack, though you look slightly more suave!

catlover4ever
07-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Happy Gotcha Days Samantha and Chester!!!

May you have many, many more to come. You bring your meowmie such happiness...keep up the good work! :)

Laura's Babies
07-18-2006, 07:36 AM
I woke up this morning to Samantha touching me with her paw on my face. I love it when she does that, it is something she has just started doing.

G535, I don't understand how anybody could have dumped Chester out in the middle of no where in the middle of the night either. He was well cared for, so sweet and affectionate and it was easy to tell somebody had loved him a lot. He was only about 8 weeks old when he was dumped. I do wonder sometimes if they have any idea what they threw away.. Everybody that meets him LOVES him because he is so sweet.

Logan
07-18-2006, 08:11 AM
Happy Gotcha Days, you guys!!!! :) Better late, than never, right???? ;)

Laura, they are gorgeous!

Logan

Craftlady
07-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Happy Gottcha Days :) :)

catmandu
07-18-2006, 08:54 AM
The Gotcha day is the most important days in a Cats life.
The day taht they become a truly beloved Companion, and find thier home with loving Guardians where they go where they please, and please where ever they go.
Con Cat Ulations to Chester and Samantha.

jazzcat
07-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Happy Gotcha Days Chester and Samantha!

catfamily
07-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Chester and Samantha...HAPPY GOTCHA DAY you lucky kittys :)