PDA

View Full Version : Found a new place

wolfsoul
07-17-2006, 08:59 PM
I found a great new place to live. :) I decided a few days ago that I wanted to move out. The neighbors complained to by-law the other day about noisy dogs and I KNOW it's not my dogs, it's the people's dogs upstairs. I'm starting a breeding program, I can't have by-law sniffing around. They HATE Belgians, the last time I met a by-law enforcer he tried to tell me that Belgians are good for nothing but attacking people, that they are vicious, etc. Not to mention I'm tired of only being able to have my dogs outside for a minute or two because the dogs upstairs come out and harass mine. Poor Jag the other day didn't even see it coming. She was standing outside my door and one of their dogs ran up to her when her back was turned and just nailed her.

So I found a great new place. It's a house, pet friendly, terrible neighbors but I can live with that. Close to work, close to the SPCA. Fenced dog park nearby, the creek is right there and lots of nice trails. It's a nice area. The house is only a one bedroom, one bath, but everything looks brand new and the setup is very modern. The yard isn't fenced but I'd like to get an outside kennel anyways for those rare days when I'm cleaning up and big black dogs get in the way lol.

Only problem is that it's $250 more than what I'm paying now, and this place is already $150 more than what I was paying at my LAST place lol. Hence why I'm working on ways to make some more money. But I'm sure it won't be too much of a problem, I'll survive. I'm not sure when I'm moving yet as there are still people living there. Whenever they move out, that's when I'm moving on in.

Just thought I'd share the news!

Toby's my baby
07-17-2006, 09:12 PM
That is great! Not so great that you'll have terrible neighbors, AGAIN, but its good that you found a new place! Good luck, be sure to let us all know how it goes! :)

Laura's Babies
07-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Good Luck when you move into your new place.

jackie
07-18-2006, 02:43 AM
It might be more expensive, but its very hard to put a price on happiness!

This sounds like the perfect place for you and your pets.

Good Luck! :)

king2005
07-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Thats great news!
I'm paying 100.00 more then I wanted to on my place. Its small, but the landlady is SOOOO awesome i couldn't pass it up & don't want to leave ever! hehe

elizabethann
07-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Congratulations!