PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day Scout!

jazzcat
07-17-2006, 05:46 PM
It's hard to believe that Scout has been here three years now. It seems like only yesterday I was crying to my husband about this scared little orange kitty at the petstore's adoption center. She was so little and unhappy in that large cage with 4 other bossy cats. I wanted her so badly.

Now she's my special little 'heart' kitty. There is just something that has me so tied to her.

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Scout!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/5-1-05/dd4.jpg

Hubby took this picture of Scout sleeping with me a few weeks ago. :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/bedscout.jpg
This is pretty much how we sleep every night except most the time my arm is around her.

momcat
07-17-2006, 05:53 PM
What a lucky kitty you are, Scout! You found yourself the purrfect furever home where you're loved, cared for, and pampered as every kitty should be. Enjoy your very special day with lots of treats, lots of fun, and mega tons of love. Sending scritchies, huggies, and tummy rubs just for YOU!!!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEET SCOUT!!!

catmandu
07-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout.
You sure were a lucky Cat to find that Furr Ever Home!
May you have many many years of love and happiness with your Meowmie!

RedHedd
07-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Aww! Happy Gotcha Day Scout! My Mishi sleeps in exactly the same spot with me - I love waking up with orange fluff in my arms! ;)

G535
07-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout. :)

Craftlady
07-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Happy Gottcha Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Happy gotcha day, Scout!!! I seem to remember that you are the reason your meowmy found PT(?). You were having a bit of trouble settling into your new home and your meowmy needed advice. Now look at you. Happy, healthy and the queen of the house. :D

jazzcat
07-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Happy gotcha day, Scout!!! I seem to remember that you are the reason your meowmy found PT(?). You were having a bit of trouble settling into your new home and your meowmy needed advice. Now look at you. Happy, healthy and the queen of the house. :D
Yes, exactly! I had been lurking for awhile reading up on how to introduce her and then I finally needed advice and joined PT. :D

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2006, 01:12 AM
HAPPY 3rd GOTCHA DAY SCOUT!!! May you have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you. You sure knew how to pick a wonderful loving forever home.:)

CultureJunky
07-18-2006, 03:59 AM
Have a great gotcha day scout! you look like you're very happy sleeping next to your meowmie! There are lots of other great orangies on here so you're a very popular girl!

catfamily
07-18-2006, 05:48 AM
Scout,you are one VERY lucky cat to have ended up in such a wonderful home.Happy Gotcha Day baby.Your mamma loves you so very much :)
Lori,how old is Scout?Did they know at the pet store?
She looks like such a precious cat.Her facial expresion is so adorable.A face you can't help but love.The eyes... Gorgeous eyes. :)

zoey
07-18-2006, 06:33 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout!!
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1037/3969329/inbox/78094.jpg

catlover4ever
07-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout!!

To the prettiest orangie girl I know. May you enjoy your special day.

PS....if you need an orangie boyfriend Abner is available. ;) ;)

jazzcat
07-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Lori,how old is Scout?Did they know at the pet store?

The rescue group thought she was about a year old when I adopted her but my vet thought she was a little younger maybe 9 months. She was being abused by some boys - apparently they put her in a backpack and were playing football with it and doing other cruel things to her. Someone stepped in and saved her and took her to the rescue group where they discovered she was pregnant. They spayed her and ended the pregnancy but then she had some complications from the spay. That was in April of 2003 and I adopted her in July 2003. She took a while to warm up to people but now she is my most social cat so she's over the abuse. Now getting along with other cats is another story. :rolleyes:

Based on their guesses she is about 4 years old or will be in the next few months.