PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Shay

doolittleky
07-17-2006, 04:27 PM
I don't know if you remember the three kittens that got dumped on me last October when I was trying to do this lady I didn't even know a favor by taking them to my vet to see if she would take them and find them homes. My vet wouldn't take them because she said they didn't look healthy so I ended up with them when the lady wouldn't take them back. Well anyway Shay was admitted to the hospital yesterday because she hadn't eaten in two days. They three are very tiny and scrawny anyway only weighing about 4lbs at 14 months old. I got to visit he r this afternoon and got her to lick some canned food off my finger. Please pray that she gets better and starts eating soon.
Melissa

kb2yjx
07-17-2006, 04:55 PM
O dear!! That is a small cat!!! Will pray for help and healing for Shay!!!

moosmom
07-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Oh Melissa, I will be praying for poor Shay.

Laura's Babies
07-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Awwwe! Poor baby! That is so small but maybe when she gets better she will fill out. I didn't think Samantha ever would but she will soon be 4 years old I think and she is just now starting to fill out. When they get off to a bad start, it just takes them longer to catch up I think. Poor Shay, I will remember her in my prayers and God Bless you for keeping the kittens nobody else wanted. (I remember that)

catmandu
07-17-2006, 05:15 PM
I weould try a Kitten Food, the Royal Canin Kitten is on promotion and worked on Tubby 2, and Scrappy 2.
We are praying as hard as we can for Shay.

Catty1
07-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Prayers for baby Shay and all the fursibs...if she can eat, maybe kitten food would help...I am sure your vet will advise you on this.

Thanks for giving them a loving home!

Catty1

catfamily
07-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Poor Shay.Prayers for Shay on the way.I'm so sorry for all your worries Melissa.You do so much for the all the cats you have and so many others.Prayers for you too for strength.

AbbyMom
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Get better son, little Shav. Get up! Prayers on the way.

Logan
07-18-2006, 08:12 AM
I hope she will improve, Doo. You have had enough for a lifetime in the last month, haven't you?

Laura's Babies
07-18-2006, 08:39 AM
How is Shay today? Any news/update?

doolittleky
07-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Shay came home for the night last night to see how she would do for me as far as eating. She ate two heaping teaspoons of eukanuba max calorie canned food and ate a few pieces of dry. The vet wants me to keep her at home today and see how she does and if she does ok then I think she is going to let her come home and stay, I would have to take her back tomorrow to get her catheter out. I also had to take Caspurr and Purrl to the vet yesterday because Purrl for sure and maybe Caspurr were having diahhrea and not eating very well and Purrl was throwing up. They both got shots and were put on Albon. So that is five that I have on meds right now that are not normally on them. I sure hope things settle down soon. Thanks so much for all your prayers!
Melissa