PDA

View Full Version : Joey's here!

animal_rescue
07-17-2006, 03:07 PM
We went and picked him up around 1. I have him locked in my room right now and he seems to be settling in good. I walked in there and he was sleeping in my closet. None of the cats realized we had a new addition but just now Colin figured it out and stood outside my door meowing.. then he went and layed down to sleep. :rolleyes:

moosmom
07-17-2006, 03:32 PM
That is wonderful news!!! I'm glad he's settling in nicely Can't wait to see pictures. Thank you so much for saving this precious baby's life!

Flatcoatluver
07-17-2006, 03:42 PM
I didn't post on the other thread, but was reading it for updates. I am so glad that you were able to take Joey in and can't wait to see his pics!!!

Laura's Babies
07-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Can't wait for the pictures! Great that he is there...

catmandu
07-17-2006, 05:34 PM
My Juke Joint Joseph wants to Thank YOU purrsonally for taking Joey in.
He will be Joeys Guardian from afar , and will pray for his namesake.
Is Joey gray and white?

AbbyMom
07-17-2006, 08:38 PM
GOOD WORK! Thank you for saving his life.

animal_rescue
07-17-2006, 09:00 PM
My Juke Joint Joseph wants to Thank YOU purrsonally for taking Joey in.
He will be Joeys Guardian from afar , and will pray for his namesake.
Is Joey gray and white?

He's actually white, with like orangish ears and tail.

animal_rescue
07-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Gosh I'm so in love already, I don't think I've ever met a sweeter cat! He has yet to hiss, swat, growl, or claw. He is just the sweetest boy ever and I don't know why anyone would not want him in their household.

kuhio98
07-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the update. How is his lip? Is the infection being treated?

ShylanHal
07-19-2006, 02:49 AM
It seems a lot of times that people don't want cats in their household. My Clover was most likely abandoned near the Wetlands where we lived, as she just suddenly showed up when she was about one year old.
People seem to tire of cats once they become a little expensive to feed or take care of or lose their kittenish cuteness.