PDA

View Full Version : New

sanford8916
07-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Hello everyone, I have been learking around this site for about one month, learning alot. So I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Heather and I am from Michigan. I am married(Doug), have a son (Holdan) and daughter(Brittney) and English Springer Spaniel(Lou Lou) and retriver/lab mix (Chester) and two cats Belle and Cuddles. All of our animals are resued. All of our animals are fixed, Lou Lou will be in September, darn heat cycle. I volunteer often for our local Animal Shelter and a private dog sancutary. My husband is a part-time animal control officer for our county. So we love furry critters of all kinds. I will post pictures of my furry kids as soon as I can. I am looking forward to learning more from everyone here on this site.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Heather :)

mustlovedogs
07-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Hello there! :) Welcome to Pet Talk. Another Michigander! :)

I can't wait to see pictures of your furry kids. Have a great time here at Pet Talk! :)

Flatcoatluver
07-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Welcome to pettalk!!
Wow it sounds like you have a fun filled and busy life with animals! It's great to see another animal lover and a supporter of neuter and spaying joining.
I am Breanne and I have a flat-coated retriever named Zoey and a english setter named T.j, you can see all of the rest of my group in my siggy. I hope you enjoy pettalk, and post pics soon we love to see pics!

luvofallhorses
07-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Welcome to pet talk! :) It sounds like you'll fit in just fine here! :D thanks so much for volunteering, I volunteer at my local animal shelter, too and just love it! :D I can't wait to see your babies. :) Mine are in my siggie below. I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

k9krazee
07-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Hello fellow Michigander! :D Welcome to PT! My name is Ashley and I am owned by the dogs in my sig.

sanford8916
07-17-2006, 02:59 PM
I have never put pictures on a website before so we will see how this works! If it does, the black and white dog is Lou Lou, Chester is orange and Belle is the brown and white cat and Cuddles is the balck and white cat! :)

luvofallhorses
07-17-2006, 03:02 PM
your babies are beautiful! :D

labmomma
07-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Welcome to the club!! All of my 6 pets (3 cats, 3 dogs) are rescues either from SPCA or breeder. You will really enjoy the knowledge shared on this site!
Labmomma ;)

dab_20
07-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! It sure sounds like you love animals, which we all have in common! Your furry kids sound beautiful and I can't wait for pictures!

My name's Danielle and I've got two dogs, Molli and Sammy, and many other pets! You can see my dogs and cats in the dogster/catster links below. :)

WarahGirl1995
07-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Heather. Im Sarah.

Karen
07-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I moved this down to Introductions - we have a special forum just for posts like this where people introduce themselves!

Welcome to Pet Talk, it sounds like you will fit right in here!

RedHedd
07-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your pets are beautiful .... but Cuddles is my faorite ;) I love orangie kitties!

Danegirl2208
07-17-2006, 04:34 PM
WELCOME! Your fur babes are BEAUTIFUL!!

sanford8916
07-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Thanks for moving this thread to the right spot, sorry I posted it in the wrong spot! Well I have to go make sure everything is secue in the yard, we have possible funnel clould spottings and it looks scary outside!

Chica
07-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Hello, I am Sherry!!!!Chica's mom!! :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/bigwelcome1.gif

This is a great place to talk about your pets!!!! :)

I have a Brindle Chihuahua. Very rare for Chi's!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/mycutie1.jpg