PDA

View Full Version : Maybe tomorrow???? * YES !!!!!*

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-17-2006, 02:27 AM
If the weather stays nice, we maybe leaving on vacation tomorrow afternoon! The weatherforcast in western France is not excellent, but we think we will risk it anyway. We want to drive to the south of Normandy tomorrow, up to a beautiful town with gorgeous cliffs, Etretat.

Next day we want to drive to the south of Brittany and then start a discovery of the whole region. All we need is SUN...... :)

Please pray with me that the weather will be perfect :) :)

We will stay away for at least 5 days, maybe longer! Yes yes, I promise to take lots of pics ;) :p

ps. It will be just the 2 of us!! Indra is away on scouts-camp, and Jo prefers to stay home, because he has to search for a new job!. He will take care of our cats, the fishes and the bunny. I hope they will cooperate a bit...

Miss Z
07-17-2006, 02:57 AM
Sending you a bit of sun from here :D Hope you have a great time and I'm glad to hear you'll be taking the camera! The pictures will be beautiful :)

G535
07-17-2006, 03:18 AM
Have a great holiday, hope the weather stays fine. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-17-2006, 04:13 AM
Hope you and Bernard have a great time!! (nice birthday treat too ;) )

Randi
07-17-2006, 04:38 AM
Have a great holiday, Lut! I'm sure the weather will be nice. :) Your kitties etc. will be in good hands with Jo, I'm sure. Hope he finds a good job.

Looking forward to see the pictures.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Looking forward to see the pictures.

I will try to take some goodies! He he, I hope I meet a few cats too ;)

Killearn Kitties
07-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Got to take lots of goodies for those new furry friends you might meet!
Hope you have a lovely time. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Got to take lots of goodies for those new furry friends you might meet!
Hope you have a lovely time. :D

great idea, better take some fake mousies and a bag with treats!! ;)

Laura's Babies
07-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Since we need the rain, send your rain my way and I will send you this hot sun! Have a great time and I will see you when I get back from work...

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Since we need the rain, send your rain my way and I will send you this hot sun! Have a great time and I will see you when I get back from work...

No no, thank you!! We don't need HOT weather; we are suffering from a heatwave, so... :D . But as long as you send some gentle sunshine, it will be gladly accepted!. And as for the rain: we do NOT want any rain in France; but here in Belgium we need some rain urgently! Our grass is almost dying, and Bernard spends 2 hours per day watering all the plants :eek: !
Not an easy request hey, I am a bit picky :p

Uabassoon
07-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Have fun on your trip Lut!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-18-2006, 03:43 AM
Yes yes yes!!! We will be leaving this afternoon! 4 hours of driving to our first stop! Yippie!!! France, here we come!!

I will miss PT....

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Jealous? Me? Never!! Have a fantastic time