PDA

View Full Version : Aiden's Coming Home! =o)

Roxyluvsme13
07-16-2006, 11:23 PM
My Halfmoon that I'm getting from BettaBum873, is getting shipped off tomorrow! It's my first time having a betta shipped to me, and I'm scared to death something is going to happen, but I'm trying to look on the bright side. I'm so excited, and I absolutely can't wait to meet him! :D
Here's a pic of his tank.. (which I'll probably be setting up Tuesday)

Okay, editing this to say it's today! :eek: He's my birthday present from my dad.. (forgot to mention that, too, lol)

lute
07-17-2006, 12:28 AM
wow! the pic of Aiden in your sig is beautiful! i can't wait to see more pics of him. his tank looks very nice. i bet he can't wait to check out his new pad.lol

...btw, you need more toilet paper. ;)

Danegirl2208
07-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Wow! He is beautiful! I had that same sort of tank for my betta ;) Cant wait to see more pics of him

Roxyluvsme13
07-17-2006, 07:49 AM
wow! the pic of Aiden in your sig is beautiful! i can't wait to see more pics of him. his tank looks very nice. i bet he can't wait to check out his new pad.lol

...btw, you need more toilet paper. ;)
Thanks. I hope he likes it. :)

Hehe, I know.. We actually don't use the toilet paper on the holder thing though. That roll's been there forever. :p

Zippy
07-17-2006, 08:07 AM
can't wait to see pics of Aiden in his new home.I will pray he has a safe trip. :)