PDA

View Full Version : SOJO's?

elizabethann
07-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Does anybody feed their cats SOJO's?

If so, what do you think about it? Can you tell me anything about it?

Do you have to prepare the food (like cook it)?

My vet recommended it and said it was a BARF diet.

Thanks!

catmandu
07-16-2006, 03:24 PM
SOJOS?
What are SOJOS?
I have to say NO NOS!!!

Catty1
07-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Here's the link!

http://www.sojos.com/

catmandu
07-17-2006, 08:36 AM
I have never seen SOJOS in any store in Canada anywhere,I will try it if I can get a sample pack.

Catty1
07-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Gary on the site there is a TF # for Canadian people!

emily_the_spoiled
07-17-2006, 01:38 PM
I ordered some and it is sitting in my panty right now. Unfortunately my kitchen is being renovated as I type this, so I can't make the switch over. I am curious to see if anyone has tried this before and what type of meat works the best.

emily_the_spoiled
08-08-2006, 09:34 AM
So I have been trying the SoJo's for the last month or so and most of the gang has been converted over. Well it seems that the fussiest eaters just LOVE this stuff :rolleyes: I have to fight them off the counter to get the dishes filled up.

I use my food processor to mix everything up so it makes things a little easier.

It has taken a while to convert the gang and withdraw the dry food, but I haven't noticed any diarrhea in the litter box for the last few days (one of them had IBD). So it looks like removing the additives and the wheat from the diet really helps things along.

I have been trying different types of meat and so far the chicken seems to work the best.

elizabethann
08-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh that is really great news. Thanks for letting us know about your experience. I will have to seriously think about switching to this food.