PDA

View Full Version : My Princess, Daisy

zoey
07-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi everybody!
I thought it was time i share a few pics of Daisy.
I've been visiting here at PT few months, so i'll bore you with these now. They aren't the best quality as i've used my camera phone, but i'm hoping for a good camera in the future.
PS you can still tell what her cute li'l face looks like. :D
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1037/3969329/inbox/63883.jpg
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1037/3969329/inbox/2294.jpg
^this one, i used to make the flyer, when she disappeared a few weeks ago.-back home safe and sound. :)
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1037/3969329/inbox/34721.jpg
^...on her bed in my office at work. :cool:
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1037/3969329/inbox/48287.jpg
^Daisy (right) and her beloved Hunter, (left). He's her pal where I work. They see each other everyday and have a deep bond.
That's all for now!
Zoey

Chilli
07-15-2006, 12:36 PM
She's such a precious girl! Very pretty. :D
I appologize if you've been asked this question a million times, but what breed is Daisy?

Daisy and Delilah
07-15-2006, 12:53 PM
We love Daisy!! She's a very pretty girl. We're so happy you're back home and safe sweetheart!! Hunter is very handsome ;) Is he your boyfriend Daisy? ;) You make an adorable couple.

Ginger's Mom
07-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Ooh, I have been looking at Daisy in your siggie for a while now, and everytime I see it I think that she has got to have one of the cutest faces I have ever seen. She is adorable. She is a lab mix, right? With some sort of spitz-type dog? (I would say Akita, but she looks much to small.) Whatever she is, I think she is adorable. :)

Bengalz
07-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Zoey,

I love your Daisy - she is such a pretty girl. Her smile is infectious. I'm so glad she made it home safe and sound. What a fright that must have been for you.

Daisy and her buddy Hunter must have great times playing together. How lucky you are to take your baby to work with you :)

Betty

Dorothy39
07-15-2006, 06:43 PM
How wonderful that you can take Daisy girl with you to work!! I've only been registered on Pet Talk for a few months and I already know who Daisy is.

The picture you took of Daisy and Hunter together is priceless.

She sure is one beautiful dog Zoey!!!!! So glad you showed us another picture of her, home again, safe and sound.

chocolatepuppy
07-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Daisy is very pretty! Daisy and Hunter make a cute couple. ;)

BCollie_Kelly
07-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Aww, Daisy is adorable! I agree with what a few others have said; her and Hunter look mighty cute together! :)

zoomer
07-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Aww she is such a pretty girl

zoey
07-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Oh my goodness!!
You all responded with such nice words. :D :D :D
Chilli, No apologies necessary!! She is lab with samoyed.
Thanks for the compliment!
Goodness, you have quite a menagerie. I love your siggy pics.!! Haha. What a great way to be enslaved!
Daisy and Delilah, *Daisy blows you a kiss*
They are cute together, thanks. I’m not sure if Hunter is
Her boyfriend or not. I think she’s waiting it out, you know playing hard to get and all LOL! They seem to have kind of a father-daughter relationship. She craves the guidance
Because she didn’t have it as a young pup. I’m convinced she was taken away from her mother too soon, before I adopted her from the shelter. So she’s still learning doggy social graces, and doing well. Your babies are adorable!
Ginger’s mom, What a nice compliment! I feel the same way about your Ginger.
The first time I saw your siggy pics, I just melted over her. Like Daisy, I see that in some pics she looks white, and in others, biscuit. Fabulous! Ginger is an American Eskimo mix, right? I wasn’t familiar with that, so I did a search and the pics look so much like the Samoyeds which is what, Daisy has in her. Samoyeds are a little larger. Daisy is 39 lbs. now.
Betty, thanks! It’s great taking her to work. I couldn’t leave her at home.
When I told my boss I was going to adopt a dog, I was so happy when he said my dog could come hang out with the other dogs there. I’ll never forget that moment. Say hi to your kitty from Daisy.
Dorothy, thanks! Yes, it’s so-o good having her home. I think God everyday that she came home and was okay. If anything, it made our bond stronger. She means so much to me. I like that pic. As well. Hopefully I can get some more of Hunter and the other dogs, soon.
Chocolate puppy – Thanks. Hunter and Daisy are quite handsome together. I hope you guys don’t mind if I post some more pictures of them soon. *Hugs Mandy* and your other fur kids.
BCollie Kelly, Yeah, definitely some chemistry there. LOL. ;) Thank you. Riley and Rebel are quite a couple too! Sublime!!
Thanks Zoomer, I hope you’ll continue with you love and work with animals! I know you will!!
Let’s all meet at the dog park. For those of you without dog, we’ll lend you one. :D

lv4dogs
07-17-2006, 08:54 AM
She is beautiful!!! Isn't it great being able to take your pups to work? I take mine & I LOVE it! :)

elizabethann
07-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Oh Daisy is such a cutie.

Princess Daisy - fits beautifully!

zoey
07-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Iv4dogs - Oh, that is awesome you get to take your poochkins with you! They are lovely, and all so different looking, (from one another.) I love it! She seems to love it too! I take breaks throughout the day and throw the tennis ball across the field. My boss keeps it mowed nicely. I keep sports stuff in the trunk of my car, so I grabbed a tennis racket one day and used it so the ball would travel farther. So thats how we sometimes play, now. Daisy really likes the extended run and is great chaser, and retriever of balls! Also she greets the customers most of whom are very happy about that.
Elizabethann - Awww thanks. I always wanted a dog named Daisy. Even before the name was popular. Dunno, maybe it was some type of premonition, fate. When I first got her, i didn't even consider the name. I thought of a few others, but then a couple days later, it was like boom *Daisy* perfect! Then I remembered the little wishes i'd had for a blonde dog named Daisy years before. I know it must sound odd. :D btw i really like the name Fenway. Much more unique. It sounds sophisticated, yet cute. :D :D