PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gina!

dukedogsmom
07-15-2006, 10:53 AM
For telling us about your Sidekick! We just landed at the Phoenix airport. I'm still on the plane. Next stop is San Jose CA. I'm on my way to see Brian. Already cried over missing Duke. I was watching a video I made of him last night. I'll check back in later.

Husky_mom
07-15-2006, 01:50 PM
hey iŽll be going to CA on monday!! i might attend the PT BBQ (if all goes as planned) maybe weŽll see each other...........

dukedogsmom
07-15-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm just passing through on my way to Oregon. In San Jose right now. Got to track down my bag and go through security again for a different airline. Hope you have fun.

Husky_mom
07-15-2006, 02:18 PM
oh ok, have a great time too!!

slleipnir
07-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Hope you have a great time :) I wish I had a sidekick....!

dukedogsmom
07-17-2006, 12:52 PM
Just popping in from Oregon to say hi. I'm at an internet coffee cafe using Brian's laptop. I want one! It's beautiful here, and cool. That's the most important thing, and no humitidy! I am tempted not to come back. I miss Duke! Mom said he's eating and taking his meds so I'm relieved about that. Thanks for taking good care of him mom. I do miss you, too :D

cloverfdx
07-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Have fun Val :D. Please take lots of photos.. i have a soft spot for Oregon, it is a gorgeous state that i hope to visit one day in the future.

Takecare.