PDA

View Full Version : got word on a Toller pup!

cali
07-14-2006, 11:35 PM
lol well I filled out a questionair for a toller breeder closer to home, I was starting to loose hope when after several weeks I got no response, but just now I got an e-mail from the breeder, asking if I had received a e-mail she sent out a few weeks ago(I didnt) about a 4 month old bitch she has, and asked if I was interested :p duh! of COARSE Im interested! I dont know any more info the that about the pup yet, I just responded saying I was interested and I would love more info on her :p

WarahGirl1995
07-14-2006, 11:39 PM
So you're getting a Toller? :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
That's awesome, Shayna! Be sure to keep us updated as you hear more about her :) Hopefully you'll be able to have her!

Roxyluvsme13
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Congrats! I hope you get her.. :)

cali
07-14-2006, 11:46 PM
just got more info this is the pup:

http://tollchester.tripod.com/electra.html

she would be co-owned and on a breeding contract, the breeder would be willing to come out of SK and show Electra lightly and I can send her up there for boarding and showing, if she turns ot he breeder would like her to have 1 litter. she is CEA clear by parentage and PRA tested and clear, the breeder said she is very social fun loving and cuddly

Roxyluvsme13
07-14-2006, 11:49 PM
She's beautiful! So are you going to get her?

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-14-2006, 11:51 PM
She's adorable! Is there a pretty high chance that you'll get her? Would you have to/want to keep her name if you do?

K9karen
07-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Green with envy! I LOVE Tollers!!!! Good luck! I hope everything works out!!!!

cali
07-15-2006, 12:04 AM
I am very seriously interested, I am still recovering from my trip to Kelowna though so I asked about installemnts or something of the sort before I get my hopes up too high lol

bckrazy
07-15-2006, 12:05 AM
She is GORGEOUS! I really hope you can work something out, Cali... so I can see more of her adorable little self. =D

cali
07-15-2006, 12:20 AM
yup, the breeder said she can hold onto Electra till the final payment is made and can ship her with air canada COD so I would not have to pay shipping till she arrived, I told her in that case I would love to take her, and she would likley be here around early october

cali
07-15-2006, 01:39 AM
lol Electra just endured the "mom" test. my mom is EXTREMLY thorough in everything she does, my mom just went through Electras entire exteneded pedigree, all the breeders involved in her pedigree, all the dogs and their testing results in her extended pedigree, and went through comparing pedigrees to make sure she was not a total outcross but not to closly bred either etc..etc... and looking at consistancy in the breeding of all the dogs in her pedigree etc.. and it sees Electra has passed the test!

Lori Jordan
07-15-2006, 08:10 AM
She is Beautiful,I have always had interest in Tollers,There such amazing dogs and the colour i love that the blue eyes are to die for.Go to Dogs in Canada There is lots of Toller Breeders,I have gone too see some also,Where in Canada are you?

cali
07-15-2006, 08:17 PM
I am in SK. I have been looking at and corrasponding with toller breeders for several years now, I know there are quite a few lol but my search is also narrowed because I want a breeder that feeds raw, follows limited vaccines, and does more and breeds for more then just conformation, those are 3 things I am not willing to set aside for any reason.