PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Naps are the Best

Bengalz
07-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Just in case anyone has missed Eve - I thought I might post a photo of my little princess having a nap :D

I just love watching her sleep - just a little angel :rolleyes:

Randy_K
07-15-2006, 02:11 AM
I love watching kitties sleep. When they are in a happy home they sleep so soundly and with such confidence.

http://rjknox.home.att.net/Dante_04.jpg

http://rjknox.home.att.net/Dante_05.jpg

Danegirl2208
07-15-2006, 02:20 AM
aww adorable!! :)

Laura's Babies
07-15-2006, 07:33 AM
I love watching Amy sleep. She sleeps so relaxed and is so darn cute that I could just kiss her.

Bengalz
07-15-2006, 08:30 AM
I love watching kitties sleep. When they are in a happy home they sleep so soundly and with such confidence.

What a little cutie. I can't help but giggle when they fall asleep "freeze frame" with those paws up in the air - so sweet.

Eve sleeps like a little kitten, a really deep sleep and completely relaxed. You can pick her up and move her around and she's cool with that. When she wakes up in the morning, her sleepy little face is to die for :) I just need to snuggle her up :D

Betty

catmandu
07-15-2006, 09:42 AM
If there is anything sweeter than a sleeping Cat, I dont know what it would be.
Its a good thing that they sleep 20/24 hours a day.

Bengalz
07-15-2006, 09:54 AM
If there is anything sweeter than a sleeping Cat, I dont know what it would be.
Its a good thing that they sleep 20/24 hours a day.

You are so right Gary. Eve's energy level is amazing though - she hardly sleeps more than 12 hours in a day - isn't 16 hours the norm? The rest of the time she is a going concern, into everything and very busy!! Must be all that deep sleep :D

zoey
07-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Betty your Eve is adorable. My heart just melts looking at her sleeping. I definately would like one just like her.
I bet Daisy would too. :D :D
Zoey

Bengalz
07-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Betty your Eve is adorable. My heart just melts looking at her sleeping. I definately would like one just like her.
I bet Daisy would too. :D :D
Zoey

Thanks Zoey!

You know I think Eve would love to play with Daisy. Although she is a princess, she mostly behaves like a little tomboy :p She runs around like a mad thing and loves a good chase :D She likes puppers too ;)

Betty