PDA

View Full Version : pics taken with my new camera

AdoreMyDogs
07-14-2006, 09:33 PM
I went from the 1.3 megapixel FujiFilm to the 5.1 megapixel Nikon. I LOVE it. I can also take video with it, which I will, but haven't taken any videos of the dogs yet. I'll post them when I do.

Here are the dogs posing with their new bandanas from Granny (my mom). Note...you'll have to look really hard to see Boone, he is wearing camoflouge and we all know how camo makes little dogs dissappear :) Please also ignore Boone's lipstick (that is if you can even SEE Boone), he really appears to like showing it off for photos.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/newbandanas.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/newbandanas2.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/newbandanas1.jpg

I think they're pretty cute :)

Kfamr
07-14-2006, 09:35 PM
They are so precious, Leslie. You have no clue how much I miss my Graham Cracker. We need to get him and Simba together again!

You MUST enter one of the last two in the calendar.. I can edit out his lipstick. ;)

AdoreMyDogs
07-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Hehe thanks, Kay. I just love them so much. We're going to try to get some video of them soon so you can see them :) Graham misses you and Simba, too. He really took to Simba :)

zoomer
07-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Aww he's so cute! Boone is getting so big!

Cinder & Smoke
07-14-2006, 10:39 PM
OMG!

WHAT's with poor ole Sad-Sack :( on the left?? :eek: :(

:D

Must not have liked the TREATS being offered!

shais_mom
07-14-2006, 11:06 PM
smooches to those pups!
Boone is getting sooo big!
Gentle kisses to Graham and Kersey looks so bummed in the first one! :)
tooo cute!

K9karen
07-15-2006, 12:08 AM
They are so precious, Leslie. You have no clue how much I miss my Graham Cracker. We need to get him and Simba together again!

You MUST enter one of the last two in the calendar.. I can edit out his lipstick. ;)

TOTALLY!!!!! Leslie, I can't tell you how much I've missed Graham and Kersey, having known them so long. Boone adds the perfect touch to the family! Please, please give them tons of kisses and hugs from their Auntie Karen. I adore them too!!

wolf_Q
07-15-2006, 12:23 AM
These photos are GREAT Leslie! I absolutely love the 2nd one, how adorable!! :D

zoey
07-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Your dogs are sublime!!
The pix aren't bad either. :D :D
...Actually the pix are quite amazing. :cool:

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-15-2006, 12:31 AM
I love your trio! Great pictures :)

Bengalz
07-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Fabulous shots! Of course, your models are just adorable - who can take a bad picture :D The last shot is my favourite.

ChrisH
07-15-2006, 11:02 AM
Fabulous pictures of your gorgeous crew!!

Ginger's Mom
07-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Aww, they are very cute pictures. But I think that had more to do with the models than the camera. :)

*iluvskipper*
07-15-2006, 11:27 AM
great pics. how did you get them to sit still together like that? lol

lizbud
07-15-2006, 11:31 AM
OMG!

WHAT's with poor ole Sad-Sack :( on the left?? :eek: :(

Great pictures of the fab trio. :D Graham really looks a little sad in that
picture. How's he doing? Kersey looks huge next to Boone.Probably not
for long through. :) I just love Boone's coloring & markings. Gorgeous.

Cookiebaker
07-15-2006, 11:42 AM
lol @ the "lipstick" -- I couldn't figure out what you meant by that at first. :o

Great pictures of your three babies! Absolutely adorable! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
07-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Awwww! They are all so precious, and beautiful! Boone is getting so big! I loved the pics, Leslie! ;) :)

AdoreMyDogs
07-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Great pictures of the fab trio. :D Graham really looks a little sad in that
picture. How's he doing? Kersey looks huge next to Boone.Probably not
for long through. :) I just love Boone's coloring & markings. Gorgeous.

Thanks, everyone. Well Graham is very sad. I have had chats with the pet psychic, he's been threw thorough vet checks, and he's a very sad dog. He has been sad for the past 6-7 months now, but it gets worse every month it seems. We continue to treat him like the valued boy he is, but Graham is a very unhappy boy I'm afraid. He just does't enjoy anything...food, walks, special attention, car rides. He is just not a happy boy and I'm not sure why. His depression started getting much worse when we got Boone, but he was depressed before Boone came along. He hasn't eaten good for almost 6 months. He's on a strictly raw diet now because he refuses to eat any kibble anymore, so he is on a good diet, but often he won't even finish his raw food. Not sure what to do about that precious boy. He's just so miserable. The pet psychic said that he was pre-disposed to depression and no matter how we "try" to make his life better, he'll always find something to get depressed about. She said it's just in his personality and we have to respect it. So we are.

lv4dogs
07-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Love the pics!!! I LOVE Kersey, she's so beautiful! And Boone, boy is he getting big. Give Graham a hug for me, hope that chears him up a little.

elizabethann
07-17-2006, 11:58 AM
Those are great pictures.

My God...will you just look at those ears??

They're all adorable.

Cincy'sMom
07-17-2006, 09:51 PM
What great pictures!! Boone is getting so big and handsome! I don't think I have ever seen Kersey's face look so Rottie! She's as gorgeous as ever. And Poor Graham. Such a sweet boy!!

finn's mom
07-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Great pictures! David's camera just died, so, he looked for another one... he ordered a Nikon online for a really cheap price (It's a refurbished one, but, he got a service contract on it...hope we don't have to use the contract, though). I'm excited about it, especially after seeing the clarity and color in these shots! Woo hoo! I'm sorry we didn't get to make it up to Wichita Falls for your barbecue. We are going to meet one day, I know it! ;) The more I see your handsome pups, the more adamant I am about that!

Jeannie girl
07-18-2006, 07:21 AM
You have Beautiful pics there, and they pose so well.

lizbud
07-18-2006, 04:37 PM
That's so sad about Graham. :( Is the Vet sure Graham is not feeling
any pain from his old leg injury? Just looking at the sad face makes me
want to cuddle him.Hope you cheer up soon Graham baby.