PDA

View Full Version : Going to Florida tommorow..

Alysser
07-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Well, the day has finally arrived. I'm starting the drive to My Godfathers condo in Siesta Key, Florida tommorow morning at aroudn 6:00 AM. We're driving 12 hours the first day and just a couple more the next. I guess it'll be boring but I have lotsa stuff to keep me occupied. I am actually looking forward to seeing lots of wilderness in 7 states. We are stopping in Savannah Georgia and then going from there to Florida. Anyway, I think I'm going Jetskiing and biking. Maybe kayaking..even though I am terrible at it. :o We sadly, can't bring Sassy. We tried when she was a puppy and that was a HUGE mistake! :eek: She peed and pooed ALL over the hotel and now my mom refuses to bring her agian, or even consider it. On a brighter note, I will be watching Pirates of the Caribbean tommorow(the first one.). I have never seen it before but the SECOND one was so amazing. I am now obsessed with the movie(and some of the actors. ;) ) Anyway, I just thought I would tell you all.

BTW, I will have internet access but I won't be on much.

zoey
07-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Woot! Sounds like a smashing good time. Come back and tell all when you get back. :D
ps be careful driving. :cool:

petslover
07-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Have alot of fun your trip and be safe!!

Laura's Babies
07-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Have a great time in Florida! It is beautiful there...

dukedogsmom
07-14-2006, 09:22 PM
Have a great trip! Be prepared for lots of heat and humidity. I fly to Oregon tomorrow for a week to escape it all.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Oooh! Sounds like tons of fun! Have fun, be safe, and bring the camera! :D

gemini9961
07-15-2006, 07:40 AM
Ditto what Val said, be ready for all the humidity. I'm sure you'll be spending plenty of time in the water though so it won't be too bad. Have a great trip!! Say "Hi" to all of us Florida PT'ers. " :)

On a side note, I'm pretty sure you will be coming down I-75 and in that case you'll go right past the exit I live off of. (Hi Alyssa!! waving....)

Daisy and Delilah
07-15-2006, 07:45 AM
Have a great trip down!! It's hotter than blazes for sure. Hope you enjoy! :)

.sarah
07-15-2006, 02:24 PM
You should stop by my place on the way down ;) Hope you have fun!

Miss Z
07-16-2006, 04:44 AM
Have a great time Alyssa! Be sure to take looooooads of pics :D

Alysser
07-16-2006, 09:06 PM
I ate to bump this up but I'm just updating that I'm here. We went to St. Augustine and its a VERY beautiful place. :D *WAVES* Amber, I may have passed your exit but I don't know what road we came down lol. Plenty of critters here. I can't get pictures up till next week. There is PLENTY ofhumiditiy already but its ok when were by the ocean because of the breeze. I wish I can have a PT meeting but thats impossible :(

Kfamr
07-16-2006, 09:14 PM
You're about a hour and a half from my town. :)

Liking our icky weather?

I_luv_rusty
07-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey Alyssa! Do you pass by where I use to live Palm Coast? Its 30 mins away from St. Augustine. Hope you have fun, call me! lol :D

Roxyluvsme13
07-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Do you pass through TN on your way back? ;)

Alysser
07-17-2006, 09:48 AM
I doubt it Bri lol. I don't know though but I don't pass through TN. The weather is so hot here, Kay and its is icky. Jenna, I barley have internet access so I won't be on AIM for long if I do manage to get on.

Roxyluvsme13
07-17-2006, 09:49 AM
I doubt it Bri lol. I don't know though but I don't pass through TN. The weather is so hot here, Kay and its is icky. Jenna, I barley have internet access so I won't be on AIM for long if I do manage to get on.
Too bad, you could have come and said Hi. :p

cloverfdx
07-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Have fun Alyssa :).

Ohhh Val i am so jealous, i would love to visit Oregon. Where abouts are you visiting? 3 of my favourite movies of all time were filmed in different parts of Oregon :D.

Oops sorry for going off topic :o.