PDA

View Full Version : my new glasses!

davidpizzica
07-14-2006, 06:55 PM
I just got my new bifocals this afternoon. The difference is fantasic! With these
new ones my vision is nearly 20/20! I haven't had that kind of vision in at least forty years. Everything is SO clear and bright it's unbelievable. When the girl first put them on me, I almost said holy "bleep"! What I did was "holy cow". They're going to take some getting used to, but I LOVE them!

Catty1
07-14-2006, 07:00 PM
How wonderful!

Be careful you don't get a sore neck from all the rubbernecking you'll be doing for the next while!

hugs
Catty1

davidpizzica
07-14-2006, 07:45 PM
How wonderful!

Be careful you don't get a sore neck from all the rubbernecking you'll be doing for the next while!

hugs
Catty1
Catty1, right now I'm like a kid with a brand new toy. I still can't believe how clear everything is!

Lady's Human
07-14-2006, 07:48 PM
David,

I'd advise taking them off for your next trip into the L+F.........it ain't any prettier in there with or without glasses!

davidpizzica
07-14-2006, 08:11 PM
David,

I'd advise taking them off for your next trip into the L+F.........it ain't any prettier in there with or without glasses!
You have a point there, LH! I'll be seeing things in there I shouldn't see. Also, unfortunatly, I got to see how ugly my co-workers really are!

Laura's Babies
07-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Great David, now you can see US!!! Oh well, maybe that wasn't a great idea :rolleyes: .... But isn't it great to see things now? I am happy for you!

cyber-sibes
07-14-2006, 09:29 PM
Good for you! It's so nice to focus, really helps with things like reading menus, seeing your food, actually seeing the person you're talking to ! Now if you want to just ignore everything, take them off & it'll all fade into a blur...

carole
07-20-2006, 10:10 PM
It is a whole new world eh David? i could see things i never have seen before, like amazing textures on food, bread etc, seems to have settled down some now, and my new script is better than the first one, takes a bit of getting used to but it is a new beginning for sure.