PDA

View Full Version : Snuggling Storm, Pepper, and Sunny!

AmberLee
05-18-2002, 11:50 PM
Hi all!

I spent a goodly portion of my afternoon visiting KrazyAboutKats and her adorable three-some: Storm, Pepper, and Sunny. Guess what? As precious and adorable as they are in photos, they are even more beautiful and lovable close up!

We played with cat toys (all five of us). I snuggled Storm and Pepper. Sunny was up for scritchies and playing but was not quite sure he wanted snuggles from a stranger... hee, hee! Apparently Abbies (even half-Abbies) are canny with strangers. I misplaced my camera, but KAK let me take some shots with hers: I do so hope they turn out. We got some 'family shots' and some bellies were showing -- so precious! There was one of KAK holding Sunny where they were reflected in her living room mirror that was stunning in real life: I so hope it filmed well.

Storm is quite a love-bug and Pepper, though more reserved, is not far behind! Sunny is adorable and so energetic. He turns two this August and I'd forgotten how peppy cats are at that age. They are so funny and play together so well. You should have seen them play with catnip bubbles: my constant laughter worried Sunny somewhat, but I couldn't help myself. I think a movie camera would have been better to catch some of that pouncing action!

Any hoo -- just thought I'd post this to make you jealous that these typing fingers fondled three adorable cats above my usual quota today! :D ;) :cool: :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-19-2002, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the great post AmberLee. I'm glad you had a good time with my furbabies. They had fun too. They were worn out when you left and had to take a long nap. I got the film back and there are some very good pics. I just need to scan them in the computer. I'll do it tonight or tomorrow. You can visit my babies any time.http://bestsmileys.com/cats/catlove.gif

AmberLee
05-19-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
...They were worn out when you left and had to take a long nap. I got the film back and there are some very good pics...

:D ;) Both my furkids, Cassy particularly, were QUITE intent on sniffing me over when I got home!

So glad to hear that some of the shots turned out well. I really look forward to seeing them.

Judging by the intense play action today, I'm not surprised a nap was in order. ;) :D After I ran my errands, I put a video on in late afternoon and fell asleep over the end of it myself. (Maybe that Chinese horoscope is wrong -- I'm not really year of the horse, I should be year of the cat!)

Thank you for your offer. I look forward to seeing you all again. Maybe you and I and Wolflady can meet up together sometime, too. It sounds great to me.

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-19-2002, 12:39 AM
OH I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!
**wanting to cuddle Storm Pepper and Sunny **
I bet you had a great time...... cant wait to see the pictures :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-19-2002, 01:22 PM
I'm positivly green with envy. Glad you all had so much fun. :D :D

yorkster
05-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Oh, what fun! :) :rolleyes: :cool:

Gio