PDA

View Full Version : Bichon Show Dogs

fritz03
07-14-2006, 05:55 PM
These are two Bichons at the Ontario County Kennel Club's annual Championship Dog shows and Obediance Trials held last week in Orono,Ontario about 5 miles north east of us.The one on the left is Pixie owned by Carol Hyatt who is in the picture and another ladies dog Afi.we would have gone ,but it was kind of mucky and Fritz would have got a little messy.Mom bought a talking Fly swatter.It has a a flip flop on the end and when you hit the fly, a recording in the other end says "I got ya".We are going with the Aunties for a ride up north,Fritz has to saty here, as we are having a heat wave here,temperatures in the 90's and humidity making it feel like in the 100's.so we think it best to leave him home in the cool house.When mom used the fly swatter,Fritz started jumping up and barking,even did it when our other fly swatte.H ehas had a little ice cream cone from everybody and is now resting on the coffee table.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/bichon1.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
07-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Are you going to be in the dog show Fritz?? You're the perfect little show boy ;) It sure is hot there little buddy so stay cool. More ice cream! More ice cream!! Eh Fritzie? You'll always be our show winner sweetheart :)

buttercup132
07-14-2006, 10:24 PM
These are two Bichons at the Ontario County Kennel Club's annual Championship Dog shows and Obediance Trials held last week in Orono,Ontario about 5 miles north east of us.The one on the left is Pixie owned by Carol Hyatt who is in the picture and another ladies dog Afi.we would have gone ,but it was kind of mucky and Fritz would have got a little messy.Mom bought a talking Fly swatter.It has a a flip flop on the end and when you hit the fly, a recording in the other end says "I got ya".We are going with the Aunties for a ride up north,Fritz has to saty here, as we are having a heat wave here,temperatures in the 90's and humidity making it feel like in the 100's.so we think it best to leave him home in the cool house.When mom used the fly swatter,Fritz started jumping up and barking,even did it when our other fly swatte.H ehas had a little ice cream cone from everybody and is now resting on the coffee table.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/bichon1.jpg

I never knew you lived in Ontario.
Thats cool lol.
UGhhhh my mom bought one of those fly swaters, I think ours is dimented cause it will randomly go off when noone is near it, and its annoying :rolleyes: