PDA

View Full Version : Whats your dog's fav game??

puppylove11
05-18-2002, 11:18 PM
Hi everyone, I am hosting this poll to find out if other people's dogs like the same type of games as my Sandy, so vote what you think, and tell us here! PLEASE, anyway, have fun! :p

Cincy'sMom
05-19-2002, 07:24 AM
I voted for swimming, for Sadie, but it is hard cause my dogs like all those games. Sadie will incorporate a quick dip in her pool into the other games whenever possible...Cincy I think I would vote for tug-o-war, but I can only vote once :)

anna_66
05-19-2002, 08:17 AM
I voted tag, because she loves you to run after her, then she gets to run after you!!

puppylove11
05-19-2002, 12:37 PM
I didnt think anyone would vote for sleeping, how boring would it be to have a dog that ONLY sleeps!!!!!:eek:

puppylove11
05-28-2002, 10:06 AM
lol

manda99
05-31-2002, 12:26 PM
I voted for sleeping. Smokey doesn't ONLY sleep but he loves taking naps in the sun or on his warm blankie right out of the dryer... Puppy heaven for him! :)

LoudLou
05-31-2002, 01:21 PM
Louie is OBSESSED with the tennis ball! http://205.197.103.4/hs/health-pe/tennis_ball.gif He would be in Heaven if we could throw the ball ALL day!:rolleyes:

ChewmonkeyBC
06-01-2002, 01:30 PM
Hi,
I put swimming because tennis and herding cats wasnt on there and CHewy is best at swimming......well g2g t2e1l :D

lovemymaltese
06-11-2002, 02:02 PM
That was a neat-o poll. :)

giztig2crazy
06-13-2002, 06:37 AM
The only games my dog likes to play is sleeping and tug-a-war and tag but now that he is getting older he only sleeps and eats:(

C.C.'s Mom
06-13-2002, 07:05 AM
Swimming is still number one for Cookie. But there are so many other cool things for a Cookie to do! Like cuddling with mom, kissing the cats, playing with her teddy, car rides, running next to the bike, falling asleep on the grass...

Dixieland Dancer
06-13-2002, 07:31 AM
I also voted for swimming. You just can't keep those Goldens out of the water!! :D :D But throw a ball or frisbee and have them retrieve it from the water and they are in DOGGIE HEAVEN!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

slleipnir
06-16-2002, 09:48 AM
It would have to be swimming or tug-of-war for jo I think lol!

AdoreMyDogs
06-16-2002, 10:08 AM
Swimming and water retrieving are on the top of the list for both of my pups. Kersey was a bit sceptical about going over her head when I first got her, but now she will run full speed off the end of a boat dock, flying into the water after a tennis ball or stick :) She's even more of a water dog then Graham is now!

lovemymaltese
06-21-2002, 09:37 AM
I think that my little Tango enjoys sleeping the best, but he is usually up for a game of tug a war with his toy mouse around night time.

Aspen and Misty
07-03-2002, 11:02 PM
I voted for sleeping. Our dog Teddy sleeps in the bathroom all day till 5:30 then he sits at the door till my mom comes hoem and then he slepes in the kitchen while she cooks dinner (he is 10). Chewy sees Teddy sleeping so he feels he needs to to. :rolleyes:

sweet_stormy
07-04-2002, 11:10 AM
I picked tug-o-war b/c Snowball loves to play that game. She really loves to play tag. But only with her best friend Ginger (golden retriever).

Labs_rule_!
07-18-2002, 05:39 AM
My puppy is a lab she is the most beutiful baby girl. She doesn't fetch but we were her out by running, taking her different places to walk. She's very young 13 weeks and she needs her energy. AND SHE IS NOT BORING!!!!!!:mad:

Rottieluver45
07-18-2002, 11:03 AM
Our Dogs don`t really do any of those! PJ likes to play with the laser pointer,and bailey will get one of her toys and run around the house! She`ll do that forever,even if no one`s chasing her! It`s very fun to watch!:D

ParNone
07-19-2002, 01:58 PM
I voted for tug-of-war, but really their favorite thing
to do is attack moving water, whether by hose, sprinkler,
river, creek, or ocean. As long as it's moving, it's fair game.
But not swimming. They don't like the water getting the
upper hand.:)

http://whitetrashdumbutt.homestead.com/files/mur_mad3.gif

Par...

ChrisAK
07-22-2002, 02:34 PM
I posted fetch and that's only because there isn't an entry for "Harass mom & dad":D :D :D

Andie
07-25-2002, 09:13 AM
I chose Tag cuz that is my 2's favorite game to chase me around the house then all of a sudden turn around and have me chase them.

felinequine
07-29-2002, 10:18 AM
Daphne's favorite(and only toy game she likes) is "Ultimate Fetch"!(my family doesnt REALLY call it this, i made it up :D ) My dad gets Daphne all excited by showing the toy in one hand, then when she comes over puts it on the back of the couch behind him. She goes back there, he puts it back in his first hand. this is done for awhile, until her brain is moving well(Dad has it perfected, she only likes the way he does it.) Then he'll whip it behind his back, pretending to throw it.then eventually he actually throws it.She skitters off downstairs to find it, runs around with it, chewing it awhile, then goes back up.It might sound like he's teasing her too much, but Daphne EATS IT UP!she loves having her mind challenged.Another form of this is balancing the toy on the top of a door.it took her awhile, but she figured out that nudging the door makes it fall off! hehe smart of her, huh? (lol, Dad does this to get her to leave him alone..!it doesnt buy him much time!)

;)

collieluver4ever
07-29-2002, 11:28 AM
my dog is a collie and luvs 2 play tag with me and my cats:D

COOLGIRLSTEPH
07-30-2002, 07:55 AM
hi!!
I have two miniature dachshunds that love to sleep!
The slightly older of the two basicly sleeps all day!
The younger likes to snuggle but also enjoys her walks and playing tug-o-war!:D

turner
08-12-2002, 09:24 AM
Deisel's favorite game is tug-a-war or wrestling with my husband. Deisel actually gets mad at my husband if he doesn't wrestle with him. DEISEL THINKS HE'S A TOUGH DOG!!

Phoebe on the the other hand just likes to play calm games like shake a paw (she does it all the time) or beleive it or not she does like to play tag once in awhile. She won't play tug-a-war or fetch.

KittyKats10
08-14-2002, 11:43 AM
me dont post alot about dogs but my dogs really dont have a favorite but 2 of em do and theirs are CHASING MY BABY KITTIES
:mad: they r evil ones but me still loves em :p

harbinfarbin
08-16-2002, 10:09 AM
hello! When my 12 year old was a puppy he liked to run around the furniture in our living room at least 20 times. Now my 2 year old does it! Its so weird! I guess this is a game for them.

ChrisH
08-21-2002, 04:36 PM
I voted fetch but the fetch Bob and I play is very like the one felinequines Dad plays with Daphne :) His very favourite game though is "Find", I hide stuff all over house and garden and he finds it!LOL:)