PDA

View Full Version : Sick World / Sad world

QueenScoopalot
07-14-2006, 12:55 AM
Can anyone explain what would cause a person to murder an innocent mother cats four babies? My friend Leslie got word of two kittens that were picked off the streets yesterday. Seeing as she works in the general area, she went there after work to see if more could be found. She found another litter she didn't expect to see ; a litter of four 5-6 week old babies killed, and a sweet mama cat chirping and trilling to her dead offspring. Neighbors had called hours before to the Animal Rescue League, and as usual no one showed up. MSPCA showed up, and the responding agent was as stunned as I was from what Leslie had desribed to me. One baby was laying in a pool of blood, the other three were further down the alley dead from no apparent injuries. I am so sicked at the thought of what happened to those innocent kittens.....I just don't what to say about it. I do however wonder how long it will take for the sorry excuse for a human to end up in jail, and hope they get the same treatment as molesters, and then some. If luck has it, mama cat will find some small amount of comfort with her surrogate litter that I placed her with, local rescued babies, but don't really need to nurse. . My heart is broken knowing her innocent kittens were killed by some piece of excrement. She is so grateful for the food that she has, and seems to think the kittens are perhaps hers, although they are the ones spazzing right now. I'm hoping by morning and (yes) throwing caution to the wind as they say, that all will find comfort in each other. Tragic ending for her babies. :( The newest mama girl is beyond sweet, and she deserves a home that will love her.

dionne
07-14-2006, 01:14 AM
OH. MY. GOSH. :( I. HAVE. NO. WORDS. BRAIN. ISN'T. FUNCTIONING. WANT. TO. MAIM. KITTEN. MURDERER. :mad:

Danegirl2208
07-14-2006, 01:18 AM
omg..that is so awful :( those poor babies :( I hope mum finds a good home..people are just so cruel, i'll never understand it..who could kill innocent kittens??? My Lord :( :mad: :mad:

Kirsten
07-14-2006, 03:35 AM
I can tell you what's wrong with this world!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Mankind believes that this planet, and everything on it, belongs to them, and that they have a licence to rule it in whichever way they please. Not everyone's capable to kill innocent creatures, but there are enough who are, and all the time, you can hear from the comments around you that there's not much respect for an animal's life.

This is something that's disgusting me for such a long time, one of the reasons why I'm spending more and more time on my own, and prefer the company of my cats.

My heart breaks for these kittens, for these young and innocent lives wasted, and for the mommy cat who tried to call her dead babies. Brings tears to my eyes, and wants me to do horrible things to those who did it!! :mad:

Kirsten

trayi52
07-14-2006, 06:34 AM
Must have been a very heartless person that done this, Jan. That is the only explanation I can come up with. Just heartless, and hard hearted. I just see this as sinceless, poor little mama cat, how she must have grieved! I remember when I was a little girl, seeing a cow grieving over her dead calf, she was pawing over its body and crying. It was so pitiful, so I can just imagine how this poor little mama cat must be acting.

I am so glad you had some kittens to put with her, maybe that will ease her pain.

Willie

Laura's Babies
07-14-2006, 07:16 AM
This is so sad as well as disgusting.. To upsetting to grasp............

catlover4ever
07-14-2006, 07:23 AM
I get so sick to my stomach when I read or hear things like this. I can't put into words what I feel and think. I'm so sorry that you, Leslie and all the others who do rescue have to deal with things like this.

This heartless, coward of a person will meet his Maker in the end......and he will be judged. :mad:

moosmom
07-14-2006, 08:22 AM
I am sick to my stomach. Bless you for putting Mama with a surrogate litter. You and Leslie are gems.

I hope both the mama and babies can find comfort in each other.

Those poor precious babies. :mad: I hope whoever did this dies the ultimate, painful, agonizing death!! :mad:

catmandu
07-14-2006, 09:11 AM
And the scary thing is that this Monsters blood lust will not stop at this, as he will start killing people next.
Children, and older people who cant defend themselves.
I hope that the Police take this seriously.