PDA

View Full Version : As requested, baby rat photo

king2005
07-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Several people requested photos of the baby rats, so here they are :)

the 2 that look white are not white anymore.. 1 is a tan hooded & the other is all tan on the top & white on the bottom. there is 1 black hooded, 1 black broken hooded (I think thats what its called) & the rest are all black on top & white on the bottoms. This was taken last weekend & they have grown SO much since then!

Husky_mom
07-13-2006, 08:43 PM
awwww.............. so tiny babies............. please post more pics of them!!!

(i would normally go eww, not because i hate them cause i dont, but just like baby birds it gets me ewy to see furless skin in baby animals, these made me go awww they seem so cute!!)

Jods
07-13-2006, 08:51 PM
AWWWW they are sooooo cute!!! :)

Argranade
07-13-2006, 08:54 PM
There not ugly :D

king2005
07-13-2006, 09:04 PM
I'll take more photos this weekend.. I already had them out to cheer up my landlady, as shes really depressed (BAD things happened today).. she went nuts over them & nose kissed them.. Cyrus was a good boy, he wanted to see what was in my hand & he ran away when one moved HAHAHA Killer Pit Bull eh? a 2 inch baby rat scared him :D

Chilli
07-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Awww! Ratlets are way too adorable, even before they get their hair! Aww, I just can't stop looking at them, too cute! :D
Cyrus sounds like such a sweet boy, afraid of a itty bitty rat baby!