PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - Lesson Learned

Edwina's Secretary
07-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Dear Diary,

It is very hot here. This morning Blondie went out on the balcony to water her plants. I followed her out there as I like to sit there. Usually, she leaves the screen open for me to get back in.

She didn't see me go out there. I was under the chair. I didn't realize she would shut the door and LEAVE!!!! Air conditioning/smair conditioning....what about me??????? :( :(

She was gone for HOURS!!! She came home and thought I was sleeping somewhere. After a while she went to her room and saw me :eek: :eek: ....AT LAST!!!!

Good thing I had shade to sit in. She felt so terrible I got a bunch of tuna right away. HH missed me so she chased me around and hit me a couple of times. That was so nice!

So.....I've learned my lesson....(not!)

Contritely,

Eddie

Laura's Babies
07-13-2006, 08:23 PM
NOTE TO SELF... must make sure the blond knows I go out with her so I won't be left locked out for hours!

Awwww Eddie, that had to have been horriable, so hot and alone... Make noise the next time so she will know you are out there with her.

Pam
07-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Eddie don't ya just hate when things like that happen! How absentminded these human creatures can be at times. Sometimes I wonder if they have anything in between their ears, and some people say animals are dumb. :p My mom has locked me in the walk-in closet a couple of times. I mean, honestly, doesn't she realize that when a door is opened and I am around I will walk through it. She should be checking to see if I come back out. Andy and I are glad you are OK and didn't get too hot. I don't think this blondie person will do that again.

Sympathetically,
Trevor

P.S. Glad to hear you were at least properly fed after such an ordeal. You needed to get your strength back up. :)

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2006, 08:53 PM
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif

OMG, Eddie!!

Boots, da Kat, here ~

That stunt almost earns ya the DUMM Kat Badge!
No food, No wadder, No sandy box ... http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif

Reminds me of a few long daze spent inna Baffroom Klozit ... http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif

I used ta have da Bad Habbit of *helpin* Dad get my Krunchies outta da Klozit ~
I'd jest furget ta tell him I wuz IN dere ...
<SLAM> goze the door ... then Dad anna Mutts head off inna Bus ...
anna KAT settles in for a long, Booooooring, day! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif

Looooong Day roamin around on six shelves 3' x 4' ...
Phunn fur a While tossin stuff down onna floor ...
but da real Kickker wuz not bein able ta pry da lid offa da Krunchie Bin!
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/mad.gif

Be Thankful it dint http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif RAIN!!

/s/ Know yur Pain, Boots

Randy_K
07-14-2006, 01:01 AM
Poor Eddie! You are so mistreated by Edwina and that blond woman! I'd bite both of them if I was you.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-14-2006, 06:49 AM
OMG, doesn't your secretary do a "head-count" or "tail-count" before she leaves the house :eek: :eek: You will have to re-educate her, poor Eddie!!

GreyhoundGirl
07-14-2006, 07:14 AM
PHEW ! Good thing there was shade ! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Poor Eddie!!! I'm glad you got a treat for your misfortune!!! :D

I hope you took a long snooze in an ac cooled room too!!! ;)

*iluvskipper*
07-14-2006, 12:34 PM
lol at first i thought u were saying this stuff about yourself i was like "what she was under the chair??? :confused: " lol anyway i'm glad she found you, eddie!

Killearn Kitties
07-14-2006, 12:57 PM
This is a heartrending story, Eddie. I am so pleased that you are feeling better now after your tuna. I think another treat is in order for today too.

Now we know why you attacked that screen last year, Eddie. You were just getting your retaliation in first!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Gee, Eddie, I bet you'll never do that again! I'm sure you had flashbacks from when you spent all day and all night outside.....and never got any tuna. Remember, Blondie is quite busy sometimes and can't always keep track of where you're at, so if you don't want to be stuck outside, make sure you make a fast move and slip back in the door right before it closes next time. ;)

As for HH, well.....sometimes women don't know how to express their feelings the right way. She really missed you, but was pretending to be mad at you for leaving her alone all day. Either that or she was mad at you for leaving her out on your big adventure. ;)

Glad you made it back in ok. :)

lizbud
07-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Oh, poor baby Eddie. Did you think you were completely forsaken?
This would never be a problem for a pupster. :D Once severl months ago,
I went out my front door to put food out for a neighborhood cat that I feed.
When I came back in I closed & locked the outer security door & then closed
& locked my inside door. I then went back to the computer to finish doing
whatever.
It was not until I saw out of the corner of my eye, three of my other inside
cats sitting and staring at the door.They looked like they smelled something
unusual. I went over & opened the & saw that my (into everything kitty)
Joey had been smuched in between the two doors. He wasn't hurt, just
very confused. I felt horrible about it.

catmandu
07-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Eddie, this is you Cat In Law JJJ3.
Tuna Fish is nice, but you should have asked for the treats made by the Cat Gods!
WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS!!!!!
When they are feelin guilty, go for the best.
JJJ3!

Bengalz
07-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Eddie,

You dear sweet boy .... how could such a thing happen to someone so special :eek: Had it been your idea, perhaps the notion would have been perceived somewhat differently ;) However, it appears to be a mere case of hooman error - so unfortunate :p

I do hope you will have it in your heart to forgive this slight and carry on with dignity. I'm sure Ms. Edwina would concur ;)

Hugs and kisses to you dear one.

gini
07-15-2006, 11:14 AM
I don't know Eddie - I think this is flat out abuse!

I will be down to get you this afternoon - (I have wanted to steal you anyway for a long time). ;)

Sus
07-15-2006, 11:29 AM
OMG! Poor Eddie! :eek: :eek: Next time meow your head off and call the fire brigade... That ought to teach her!!! :D But all's well that ends well, right, and we hope you enjoyed your tuna! :)

Love,
Sus & Bella

Randi
07-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Eddie!! Was it the balcony by the bedroom? What were you thinking getting yourself locked out there ... or do we blame it on blondie!? I know how far down it is, and I know you can get up on the railing too! :eek: I'm so relieved that you're safely back inside. :) At least we now know that you didn't make am attempt to jump down.

You poor thing, sitting out there for hours! I hope it was as cloudy as last year in the mornings, and I'm glad you had that chair to sit under. :) ....And you what? I think Edwina was missing you inside! ;)

I happen to know blondie is away, so you better go and hide before Gini comes around and takes you for ride up north. :eek: But I don't blame her one bit if she wants to. :D

AmberLee
07-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Eddie,

So glad you are safe and sound now. Poor furry baby. Perhaps you could get your own cell phone and call for help in case of future incidences like this? :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: