PDA

View Full Version : Hank and Molly sittin' in a tree l-i-c-k-i-n-g

MyCatXander
07-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Hank (my grandpa's dog) and Molly are in love! :eek: They are so cute together! I can't wait 'till I see them together in person!

zoomer
07-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Aww, Aww, Aww, and Aww, LOL!

Dorothy39
07-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Which one is your Grandpa's dog, Hank?

They both look like a Lab/Mix and from the pictures , they seem to get along with each other real well.

Tell us some more about Hank and Molly. Is Molly the Buff Colored dog?

MyCatXander
07-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Which one is your Grandpa's dog, Hank?

They both look like a Lab/Mix and from the pictures , they seem to get along with each other real well.

Tell us some more about Hank and Molly. Is Molly the Buff Colored dog?

Hank is the Golden Lab. They met at doggy camp, and the day after they met they started licking eachother, and the day after that they fell in love! :)

lute
07-13-2006, 03:51 PM
awww! they are so cute! Beanie had a lady, Pepper, a rescue. i felt terrible when she left, but she wasn't a good dog for us permanently. Beanie sulked for a while, but got over it.

Dorothy39
07-13-2006, 04:18 PM
awww! they are so cute! Beanie had a lady, Pepper, a rescue. i felt terrible when she left, but she wasn't a good dog for us permanently. Beanie sulked for a while, but got over it.
Oh, I love "Dog Love Stories"

We used to have a dog, named Katie Lynn :( --gee, I can't believe I can admit she is gone now.

Anyway, when my oldest daughter and my son in law did not want their Dalmation, I told them , I will take this dog.

His name, was Jake. And, Katie Lynn fell head over heels in love with him!!!

Katie got spayed when Jake was still a pup. but, those two were inseperable!!!

Sad ending to this love story, someone stole our Jake. And Katie Lynn was never the same . She would often sit in our back yard , looking across the wide open rural space for him. Jake , that dog was the love of her life.

He was with her all the time. I wish I had called them Jack and Jackie!!!

cyber-sibes
07-13-2006, 06:14 PM
They make quite a handsome couple!