PDA

View Full Version : Had enough of roots

Pawsitive Thinking
07-13-2006, 05:47 AM
So I dyed my hair darker last night. None of my workmates have commented which makes me think that

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Denise40_0/eek.jpg

a) they haven't noticed

b) they don't like it or

c) they would prefer it like this..........

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Denise40_0/eeeek.jpg

:D :D

Killearn Kitties
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
:D I'm sure they haven't noticed. ;) It's amazing that what seems like a huge change to you is barely noticeable to most others. The new style in the last picture does have something going for it though. :D

I was only thinking that you could sleep on the bus on the way to work and no-one would know!

Sirrahsim
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
I think it looks very pretty :)

Pam
07-13-2006, 06:16 AM
Well I think you are very pretty whether blonde or brunette. I, too, color my hair and have chosen to go a little darker also because those roots just show up too quickly for me too. My co-workers haven't commented either. I was afraid that they ascribe to the saying *if you can't say something good, don't say anything at all* so I guess I understand what you feel. The bottom line is, we have to please ourselves because, after all, they aren't the ones doing our touch-ups! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-13-2006, 07:14 AM
You have a lovely smile, Denise, and no matter what colour your hair is, you look GREAT!!!
btw, are you originally brunette or blonde?

JenBKR
07-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Very pretty Denise - I love it! I think your co-workers are just a bunch of boring dolts ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-13-2006, 08:03 AM
You have a lovely smile, Denise, and no matter what colour your hair is, you look GREAT!!!
btw, are you originally brunette or blonde?

I can't remember! Used to be very blonde when I was young but it gradually got darker over the years

Daisy and Delilah
07-13-2006, 08:07 AM
You're absolutely gorgeous Denise!! No matter what your hair color is :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-13-2006, 08:19 AM
I can't remember! Used to be very blonde when I was young but it gradually got darker over the years

:confused: what is the colour you see on the roots then?

Pawsitive Thinking
07-13-2006, 08:21 AM
the roots come through darker so i guess that should be a clue

Laura's Babies
07-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Maybe your coworkers don't reconize you and that is why they haven't made a comment... :D (Just being funny here now!)

Sonia59
07-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Last time that I had my hair stained and that I found it very well done (by the hairdresser), many of my colleagues noticed and told me...while the previous times, they did not say anything! So my conclusion was that they tell you when they like it, and they don't tell you when they don't like it :D :D :D But it could be that they did not notice as well :)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Thanks guys! I like it at the moment but may go blue next time to see if I get any sort of reaction lol!

petslover
07-13-2006, 09:27 AM
I think your hair looks great on you..

elizabethann
07-13-2006, 09:44 AM
I love the color of your hair and you have a beautiful smile.

I chuckled when I read your post because I just made an appointment for this Saturday to go back to blond.

sirrahbed
07-13-2006, 12:45 PM
I love your haircolor and think the picture of you is very pretty.

I have had my own hair with highlights for such a long time - that I am also not really sure what my hair would look like natural because it has always been a streaky blondish brown all of my life.

Are your co-workers mostly men? If so, maybe they would not even notice :p

cyber-sibes
07-13-2006, 06:09 PM
You look great!