PDA

View Full Version : Well, PT, I am off.

Sevaede
07-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Actually, I'll be back to post later tonight but that's almost besides the point! :p

Tomorrow, Friday, we drive to Dallas. We'll stay over and then on Saturday, I'll be flying (*panic*) to get my new fur baby! :D There will be lots of pictures! hehe! Sunday, I'll be flying with my dog and my grandmas dog (same litter) to my parents house. It'll be five dogs (Trix, Willy, Little Dog, Abigail, and my girl) and five hoomans (Mom, dad, brother, grandmother, and myself). Oh, did I mention one baaaad little ferret (Honey. REW, I think)? I am so excited but I sure will miss my smelly ol' husband. :p Hopefully, I'll have some cuddle buddies!

HOORAY. :D

dionne
07-13-2006, 02:00 AM
yes, and i get to so my angelique for the first time in over a year!! *gush* i can't wait!! :D

Sevaede
07-13-2006, 02:02 AM
Aww, I can't wait to see ya either! :D *hug* :D

Danegirl2208
07-13-2006, 02:05 AM
Thats great!! You must be extremly excited! i know i would! Did you decide on a name for your little girl?

Sevaede
07-13-2006, 02:15 AM
Heh, I am indeed excited! :D Still terrified about the plane ride.

I think I am going to go with the name Celeste. I want a name that has to do with stars or a specific star or whatnot. :)

Danegirl2208
07-13-2006, 02:19 AM
Heh, I am indeed excited! :D Still terrified about the plane ride.

I think I am going to go with the name Celeste. I want a name that has to do with stars or a specific star or whatnot. :)

aww planes are no biggy, you'll get through it!! ;)

Celeste is a great name! Very pretty :)

Sevaede
07-13-2006, 11:46 PM
aww planes are no biggy, you'll get through it!! ;)

Celeste is a great name! Very pretty :)

Heh, that is what everyone keeps telling me but I am still a big chicken! :D I suppose a fear of heights has a little something to do with it, too. :D

Thank you! :D