PDA

View Full Version : Please go look at this link

doolittleky
07-12-2006, 05:49 PM
http://www.purebredcatrescue.org/purebredcat/available+for+adoption/default.asp

Laura's Babies
07-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Wow! I got LOST in there reading the stories and looking at the babies.. I want them ALL!

rosethecopycat
07-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Nice site, and appealing to a part of the country sometimes overlooked.
GO! Northern tier and Plains states!

They need fosters too! It's the best thing I've ever done, in my life!

Please try it. ;)

CultureJunky
07-13-2006, 04:35 AM
Oh Matt the flat cat, how gorgeous is he! look at his face.
I think this is a wonderful rescue, and it's so terrible to see these cats in such a state, left by ignorant and selfish idiots, I want to give them all a good hard slap in their (insert swear word!!) faces.
I'm warming more to persians now, I've never really liked them but some of them are so pitiful looking my heart just opens up to them.
I so want to add to my family!! Another year or so and perhaps I can ;)
I wish I could help all the cats, it makes me so sad to think that I can't, and these are ones in another country, let alone my own country. :(

persianmom
07-13-2006, 04:57 AM
I loved this link, but were are they located. I found a few that I would consider adopting.

sirrahbed
07-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Carol - if you click the "HOME" link at the left of the page - it takes you to an info page. There. it says they are located in Wisconsin/Northern Illinois areas and there is an a-mail contact.

So, possible foster kitty or new kitty for persianmom?? :D

Husky_mom
07-13-2006, 11:40 AM
out of curiosity i checked it...........and OMG!!!! i fell for at least 10 kitties!!! they are sooo cute.........i would love to someday have one........now im getting a bit kitty crazy too...... :D

*iluvskipper*
07-13-2006, 11:47 AM
:) i love them all but i think i'd want BROOKE the most!

orangemm
07-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Frosty stole my heart, and Polly, too. I would love them to death!

catmandu
07-13-2006, 06:37 PM
I wish that Poor Baby could live at The Found Cat Hotel.
I bet the other Cats would be babying Baby, and make her welcome.
And why would people spend money on these Beautiful Animals and ignore them.
More Money Than Brains.

Don Juan's mom
07-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Gosh. I don't usually get LES, but I teared up over those two Persians with the matted fur. :( The last time KAK and I went to a cat show, we saw the Persian owners fussing over their babies and decided that keeping such a coat show-worthy must be a full-time job!

I'd love to add to my collection, but two cats in my little place is pretty much the limit.

Liz

G535
07-13-2006, 10:31 PM
I'd love to take them all home too but I can't. We have enough homeless cats down here.

Sad to see so many of those cats declawed, that barbaric practice is illegal in Australia.

doolittleky
07-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Brooke is my favorite too, probably because she reminds me of Tawny Blue my himmie I use to have. She looks alot like her. Frosty would be next in line.