PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 168..Hotter than Sin!!

RICHARD
07-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Hot dog is it warm here...

Gonna open up the back doors and make some lemonade......

I think a BBQ is in order.....

Let's fire up the Spa and Jaccuzi......

Mario.....

That is SUNSCREEN.... not lotion for your feet!

Lady's Human
07-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Richard, you should have warned me before you opened the door, now we have to clean the dog hair out of the hot tub! :p

Ribs, anyone? I'll help with the grill if you'll tend bar, richard.

lvpets2002
07-12-2006, 03:10 PM
:) Oh yew its so HOT here that we dont need a grill.. Just set those hot dogs & b-que on the porch.. Mmmm all sounds good & with a big challis of Margarita with touch of salt & lime.. Let the party beginnnnn.....

moosmom
07-12-2006, 03:22 PM
I'll take a Margarita with salt on the rim please!!

It is HUMID as H-E-double hockey sticks here in Connecticut. It's been raining off and on all day here. Out in New Haven Harbor it's really hazy. One look at the full moon last night and I could tell it was gonna be humid.

Crank up that AC, barkeep!!

Ribs???? Did someone say RIBS???? Hmmm, I'm hungry!

Lady's Human
07-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Ribs, corn on the cob and baked potatoes ON THE WAY!

Richard, time to fire up that portable blender, I don't think we're going inside anytime soon

Killearn Kitties
07-12-2006, 04:31 PM
I'll have one of all the above please! The temperature has dropped significantly here tonight, so I will take my lemonade and my margarita and sit in this sparkling clean hot tub. :D

catland
07-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Not so hot here today - high of 71 and raining. :eek: But that's ok - the weekend will be sunny and back in the 80's. :D

I have a BBQ idea to share - fajitas cooked with skewers on the grill. Marinade some chicken in tequila and lime and spices, put on skewers with peppers and Walla Walla sweet onions, and you are ready for a treat!

RICHARD
07-12-2006, 05:18 PM
I'll have one of all the above please! The temperature has dropped significantly here tonight, so I will take my lemonade and my margarita and sit in this sparkling clean hot tub. :D

Let's party!!

Lemonade and Slushie, done!

LH,

I think we'll have to take the batteries out of the Orc control for the blender.

WHere's david?

DONE!

MM,
Lol, the man in the moon gives ya the weather report???? And to think I trusted the Weather Channel... ;)

Slushie, done!

LP,
A slushie and some doggies...DONE!

First of all, Happy Late B-day to LOH..... I have been vacationing and taking a
vacation from typing....

I want to welcome the two new members of the bar from last week....

and I want a Kiss from Mario....I missed that little bugger.... :D

DONE!

Lady's Human
07-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Batteries? Posh, monsieur, we've gone upscale!

This one is powered by Briggs and Stratton!

:D

RICHARD
07-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Batteries? Posh, monsieur, we've gone upscale!

This one is powered by Briggs and Stratton!

:D

LOLOLOL,

I was watching a cooking show the other day and know what you are talking about...

http://dakwhacker.agentz.com/ (http://)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your drink!!!!

DONE! :D

RedHedd
07-12-2006, 06:02 PM
LOL! Richard, I think they have the firewall set on stun here at work - i can't get into that link. I'll just take a slab o' ribs and a slushie and sit in the corner and gnaw a while. Ooh, here comes the orange kitten. aw, she's gotten some barbcue sauce on her whittle whiskers. So cute ....

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Hot and humid here too!!! Heat index 100. It's so hard to breathe outside, I just am staying inside with the ac I always said I'd never use. Boy was I dumb or what? :rolleyes:

I'd love a big cherry limeade and a chilly dog and onion rings!!!!

Hi, Mario!!! I see you have your flowered shorts on. You look adorable.
I love those little hairy legs!!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Shew, I'm with MOFF. WAY too hot and humid for me outside. Give me an air conditioned room over a sauna any day! Oh, and a nice tall icy slushie would be good too. ;)

Make that two. I'm celebrating Peanut's complete turn around so bring 'em on! :D :D :D

catland
07-12-2006, 08:46 PM
YAYYY PEANUT! That's great news. <happy dance, happy dance> - you deserve a double-slushie - DONE :D :D

DrKym
07-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Ok brought the potato salad mac salad and watermelon, anyone have my 7&7? sounds great ! it was 81 here and humid all day so brought those personal water mister fans too.

captain
07-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Cold as Hell here .......... 13 degrees today.

BUT

I will have one of everything please, as I think food warms me up ......... or is that Margherita ???????
Cheers to Tubby ............. {{hugs to Peanut}}

Lady's Human
07-12-2006, 09:54 PM
7+7? Done!

Thanks for the watermelon and Potato Salad.

Let me fire up the Blender and make another round of slushies.

DrKym
07-12-2006, 10:00 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm perfect 7&7 ty vm and oh are the ribs doen yet? I am starving! Hubby says just a limeade for him as he brings out more watermelon that the furkids haven't tried to eat already :rolleyes:

gini
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
All of that whirring noise brought me running! That MUST be the blender!

Yes, Yes, it is - and I am just in time to get a nice cold slushie. What, there were others waiting before me - oh drat, o.k. I will wait for the next batch!

I brought some cold fruit cut up to add to that BBQ. Boy, does that smell good.

I told Richard this place isn't the same without him - he livens us all up doesn't he? (ha ha, livens us up!!!)

Hip hip hooray for Peanut. Now, that is the best news.

Lady's Human
07-12-2006, 10:05 PM
The ribs and another batch of slushies are done, quick, get the ribs before Lady finds out they're done!

One limeade for the husband! Another male at thursdays? Cool!

DrKym
07-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Hi glad I am not the only male either LOL ! I aqm on the board as theotherdrgoodnow. Glad to meet everyone and BBQ sounds wonderful, (glares at furkids mine dammit)

Corinna
07-12-2006, 11:09 PM
good evening gang got a couple cheese cakes here. How a bout a DLC ? It finally cooled down here too. Has been in the 90"s I hate the heat too. todaYS 78 was just fine for me.
Hey any one sent Slick a pick me up? How about some of those specail slushes for her.

RICHARD
07-13-2006, 12:22 AM
LOL! Richard, I think they have the firewall set on stun here at work - i can't get into that link. I'll just take a slab o' ribs and a slushie and sit in the corner and gnaw a while. Ooh, here comes the orange kitten. aw, she's gotten some barbcue sauce on her whittle whiskers. So cute ....

Well, you'd firewall too if your booze was whirling at 300 miles per hour...

Slushies, ribs and a napkin...!

DONE!

Moff, cold weather , a chilly dawg a cherry limeade and some onion rings!

DONE!

T&P,

Great news....
Two slushies and hug for the Peanut....

DONE! :D

Catland,

You, Byron and me will have that drink for Peanut next week, can you wait?

DONE?

Capt.

I always marvel at that......July and 13 degrees?

One of everything? DONE!

Welcome Dr G....
Saw you stopped in before...welcome to the madness....

Your membership fee is one CLEAN joke.

There is only one rule here......You must check your worries at the door....

We have a state of the art bar here...Just stay out of the Lost and Found... ;)

Here is a slushie for you..
DONE!

Corrina,
did you say cheesecake? :D
A diet lime coke for you and a pick me up for the slickster...

DONE!

LH,
Home yet?

Gini,

THanks for the welcome back!

A slushie? DONE!

If you are Welcome back and leave some gas in the tank for me!!!

Thanks!

davidpizzica
07-13-2006, 01:44 AM
The ribs and another batch of slushies are done, quick, get the ribs before Lady finds out they're done!

One limeade for the husband! Another male at thursdays? Cool!
LH, did you get the feeling that the men are outnumbered here? I"ll have a slushie and give a big welcome to the other Dr. Goodrow!

lbaker
07-13-2006, 06:45 AM
Can somebody cut my food for me? Mario, can you feed me with a spoon :rolleyes: Another chewed up right arm from my little Thunder Mutt who freaked out at the storm last night and started breakdancing with teeth on my arm :eek: OUCH!! Heavy duty Amoxicillin doesn't go well with Al Cohol so either a virgin slushie or fresh lemonade for me this a.m. Dang, I hate it when that happens. "At least I'm not..." oh nevermind (leave the attitude at the door and all that ;) ) Hey Slick, can I sit next to you here in the cool air? Phreds singing/humming did get me chuckling, sorry Phred - nice try ;) :D We know your heart's in the right place :cool:

Killearn Kitties
07-13-2006, 06:49 AM
Oh no! Let me chop up that food for you Laurie. For you, I'll get out of the hot tub! ;) Did I miss Phred on the karaoke while I would in there????? Did I fall asleep? What's going on?

trayi52
07-13-2006, 07:15 AM
Hi everybody. Hope everybody's okay. I am still feeling bad about Gaucho being missing, I don't think he is going to come back.

Think I'll take a cup of coffee this morning, with a splash of something maybe?

Debbie, glad to hear Peanut is doing well. Hope she is around for a long time.

Willie :)

Killearn Kitties
07-13-2006, 07:31 AM
Still no news of Gaucho, Willie? :( No sightings?

trayi52
07-13-2006, 08:34 AM
None, I think he is gone for good. The good news is at least Peanut is doing better. I think that is wonderful news!

More coffee, please.

Willie

RICHARD
07-13-2006, 09:25 AM
LH, did you get the feeling that the men are outnumbered here? I"ll have a slushie and give a big welcome to the other Dr. Goodrow!

One slushie? DONE!

Laurie,

A virgin slushie and a place by the spa for you.....Done!

KK, A towel and a refill? DONE!

Hi tray,
Sorry to hear about Gaucho...

Maybe we can get Phred to karaoke that Steely Dan song?

GAUCHO

What I tell you
Back down the line
I'll scratch your back
You can scratch mine
No he can't sleep on the floor
What do you think I'm yelling for
I'll drop him near the freeway
Doesn't he have a home?

Hey Gaucho, go home!

Coffee and a little somethng!

DONE!

Maresche
07-13-2006, 10:01 AM
May Mimi and I come in from the heat? We'd like to celebrate her taking her first steps!

Lady's Human
07-13-2006, 10:06 AM
You can come in, just let us know what you want in celebration!

How about some alcohol free bubbly?

Just watch out for the assorted critters

Corinna
07-13-2006, 10:16 AM
Willie sorry to hear that your little one is still missing, could he be a causalty of the bad relitive? I sure hope not , its hard when you don't know what happened to them. (bug hug to you)
So many men around here now WOW some more dance partners.Doesn't look quite like a seroity house any more.

Lady's Human
07-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Corinna,

If you're looking for dance partners don't look here! Just ask LOH.

I can't dance, how could I

I can't dance, why should I

I can't dance, don't ask me now :D

Anyone for more ribs, Or should I put a brisket in the smoker?

smokey the elder
07-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Brisket would be great! It needs to cook a long time, though.

I'll make up a pitcher of mojitos to wash the ribs down with.

Lady's Human
07-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Brisket on the smoker, ribs on teh grill, and awaaayyyy we go! :D

shais_mom
07-13-2006, 11:49 AM
after a crappy week at work and a run-in with a neighbor awhile ago (see here http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1553238#post1553238) - I'll take a double shot of black velvet and then just sit and sulk with a cherry limeade.
4 more working days until vacay!

DrKym
07-13-2006, 11:59 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm one clean joke................

An irishman has been going to same bar everynight after work he always orders 3 beers at once, lines them up and drinks them all then goes home. Finally the bartender asks why he does that , he replies one for me and one each in honor of my brother and pa. The bartender feels bad thinking he made the man sorrowful missing his family back home and goes and pours the beers. Later that week the man arrives and says only one beer, Feeling awful he tells his customer I am so sorry for your loss, this beer is on me, The man looks at him puzzled then laughs he says man they aint dead! It's lent and they gave it up! :p

Only clean joke I knew after those drinks you poured Richard, :eek:

*iluvskipper*
07-13-2006, 12:10 PM
what? can it really be 168 degrees????????? :eek:

sparks19
07-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Woo Hoo I will take the strongest drink you have :D With a side of Ribs LOL

Logan
07-13-2006, 03:43 PM
May Mimi and I come in from the heat? We'd like to celebrate her taking her first steps!

Thank you, Maresche, for watching out for my Mimi. She is an angel now.

Bartender, whatever is cool and icy is for me, please.

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone. :)

Logan

RICHARD
07-13-2006, 03:49 PM

Hmmm, Who will walk who home?

cool juice N/A bubbly!
DONE!

Corrina, let me get the Orc to move the pool table.....Cut that rug!
DOne!

LH...I am currently reading a book where one of the characters keeps saying "I can't dance....."

Too funny!

Brisket....Gosh, what do we do for sides? :D

DR G....
Congrats, your membership was approved!

DONE!

STE,

did i hear Mojitos? :D

Shaismom...
COME ON vacation!

Done!

ILS....

Is that how how sin is? ;) And how do you know? :D

Sparks,

Hows about a Long Island Ice tea?

DONE!

DrKym
07-13-2006, 03:52 PM
whips up some more macaroni salad and deviled eggs for the brisket sides. sends hubby to store for chips. Refreshes drink....... :eek:

sparks19
07-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Long Island Ice Tea sounds like heaven right now :D

Maresche
07-14-2006, 07:15 AM
Thank you, Maresche, for watching out for my Mimi. She is an angel now.

Logan I'm very sorry to hear about your sweet Mimi. May she RIP.

But I was referring too my daughter Mimi who just starting walking over the holiday.

Can I get a black russian? Mimi will have a lemonade. She can't get enough of that stuff.

moosmom
07-14-2006, 07:51 AM
I'll have a bloody Mary thanks. Hey everyone! It's beautiful out here in New England. The sky is blue and it's clear, no humidity!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Gosh, where is everyone?

I had to be MIA yesterday because my left eye is all swollen up, red, itchy, and hurty!! Allergy attack!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

It's a bit better today; I can peek out of it some!!!

I would love a big rootbeer float!! It's so hot, humid, and muggy here!!!
Why doesn't it snow in the summer when we can enjoy it? :D

RedHedd
07-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Why doesn't it snow in the summer when we can enjoy it? :D Would some San Francisco Fog do? It's been SO cold and foggy here in the mornings and evenings. Daytime is nice - sunny, not too hot - our typical PERFECT weather. I love the fog, but not quite as much as we've been getting <sigh> typical San Francisco "summer" - the tourists look so silly and cold in their shorts.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-14-2006, 05:07 PM
I love fog too!!! Not for driving in though!!!

Nothing like a rainy or foggy night for curling up with a cat and a good book!!! :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Richard, you should have warned me before you opened the door, now we have to clean the dog hair out of the hot tub! :p

Ribs, anyone? I'll help with the grill if you'll tend bar, richard.

Rib? Shall I make my marinade? Is it regular lemonade or hard lemonade or both?

Killearn Kitties
07-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Regular lemonade? Hard lemonade??? What are we drinking here???
Will I regret this in the morning?

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-15-2006, 09:41 PM
First of all, Happy Late B-day to LOH..... I have been vacationing and taking a
vacation from typing....

DONE!

Thanks for the happy d-day Richard! That's ok about it being late I was on vaca to and didn't get much chance to get online. :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-15-2006, 10:00 PM
good evening gang got a couple cheese cakes here. How a bout a DLC ? It finally cooled down here too. Has been in the 90"s I hate the heat too. todaYS 78 was just fine for me.
Hey any one sent Slick a pick me up? How about some of those specail slushes for her.

oooooooooo! cheese cake! bring it on! have to have some ribs and corn first. here Lady, have a piece of this fat! someone pass the butter for the corn!

GreyhoundGirl
07-15-2006, 10:02 PM
It was hot here, too. What temperature was it there? Jenny and I were doing agility. ( well, I was running foolishly up to jumps and saying Jump, Jenny, Jump ! :rolleyes: ) She was too hot. She was lying in the shade all day. ( I didn't want her to get sunbured, she has a really thin coat.) I don't know how hot it was were you guys are, but, GLOBAL WARMIMG- they warned us it might... :rolleyes: Here it was in the 30's- OUCH !!!!

Anyone here listen to the song " Black day in July" By tradgically Hip? I thought that song would fit in thins thread, 'cuz My mom always sang it to me as " Black dog in July." ( which is Jenny ! )

Pass the lemonade ! :)

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Corinna,

If you're looking for dance partners don't look here! Just ask LOH.

I can't dance, how could I

I can't dance, why should I

I can't dance, don't ask me now :D

Anyone for more ribs, Or should I put a brisket in the smoker?

Ya know, if ya get enough drinks in him he might, but sober no way not without promising something you wouldn't want to promise to anyone! LOL ;)

Dorothy39
07-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Wow, it is HOT!!!!

Tonight show audience: "HOW HOT IS IT?"

Johnny: "it's so HOT, I saw a lizard with Zinc Oxide on his nose!!!"

Jay Leno: "It's so HOT that two dogs pretended to have sex so they could get hosed down!!"

gini
07-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Here it is Monday and it is still hotter than sin.

But I still want coffee first thing in the morning..........

slick
07-17-2006, 12:02 PM
But I still want coffee first thing in the morning..........
You are one sick puppy.... :p ;) :D Note to self: buy a coffee maker....
I'll take a long tall ice water with lemon please.

Corinna
07-17-2006, 01:44 PM
LOH, I don't even want to know , those army guys can create lots of ideas. Ill just stay dancing with Richard and David thank you.
I'll join Slick with a big glass of Ice water.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Ice water on the rocks with lemon for me too!!!

Hot hot hot here today. Heat index already at 110 and it's not even the hot part of the day yet!!! :eek:

sparks19
07-17-2006, 02:32 PM
It's 97 F here today. HOT HOT HOT. thank God for Central Air lol.

I will have an ice water to start :D

RedHedd
07-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Sunny and 70's in San Francisco .... I'm happy! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Mario, let's make some homemade ice cream!!!

How about strawberry and vanilla and chocolate?

Oh, you want some cherry too? Ok, let's get cranking!!! ;) :D

RedHedd
07-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Ooh! Ice cream! I'll have a scoop of each flavor! It may be cool in San Francisco, but at my office here in Burlingame it's in the 90's and our office air conditioning is having "temperature problems" to coin our blond comptroller's phrase :rolleyes: They used to serve us rootbeer floats when we had days like this, but those days are long gone .... I miss our old office manager.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2006, 05:46 PM
One scoop each coming up. Mario has the sprinkles if you want any. We may have to catch him to get them back.

We also have hot fudge and butterscotch toppings. :D

Root Beer floats - YUM!!! :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-17-2006, 07:05 PM
LOH, I don't even want to know , those army guys can create lots of ideas. Ill just stay dancing with Richard and David thank you.
I'll join Slick with a big glass of Ice water.

It's probably best that you don't know. Let me join you on the dance floor, I figure if I'm going to be sweating it might as well be from doing something I enjoy! :)

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Mario, let's make some homemade ice cream!!!

How about strawberry and vanilla and chocolate?

Oh, you want some cherry too? Ok, let's get cranking!!! ;) :D

If you like Ben & Jerry's I have a recipe book, their NY superfudge chunk is awesome!
Chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate, white chocolate, and nuts,(pecans, walnuts, & almonds). Yum!

Corinna
07-18-2006, 12:03 AM
LOH think any one around here would say much if we danced to geather?
I just made homemade ice cream any one want some.

RICHARD
07-18-2006, 04:14 AM
IT's two ten in the a.m., I was awoken by a straw.... :confused:

Let me put out some Lemonade......and some cookies.....until I get back from my beauty sleep. :D

DONE!

lbaker
07-18-2006, 06:29 AM
7:25 a.m. here in DC (I'm at work) and it's already in the 80's with humidity in the 80's as well :rolleyes: You know it's yucky when you go to put talc powder on before getting dressed and it turns into paste on your skin :( :eek: Iced lemonade for me this morning, I'll get the pitcher chilled.

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-18-2006, 08:14 AM
LOH think any one around here would say much if we danced to geather?
I just made homemade ice cream any one want some.

Does it really matter what they say? As long as we're having fun.
I'd love some of that Ice Cream. How is Tyson doing?

Corinna
07-18-2006, 09:30 AM
you be the judge onhow Ty is doing . Did a thread" Ok boxer lovers and goof troop fans " in dog general

Lady'sOtherHuman
07-18-2006, 12:32 PM
you be the judge onhow Ty is doing . Did a thread" Ok boxer lovers and goof troop fans " in dog general

He looks great, they look kinda like lady looks when it's too hot, it was hot yesterday and last night she wouldn't even sleep on the bed. It's cooler today she's in on our bed now where it's quite cool and being a good puppy!

What flavor is that ice cream by the way.

Kfamr
07-18-2006, 04:02 PM
-peeks in- Hey all... haven't been at Thursdays for a while. Making a big dinner for mom tonight as it's her birthday - everyone is welcome - bring mom a special drink, okay?

Crab Legs
Chicken & Shells alfredo
Asparagus

& Pistachio pudding for dessert. :)

On a side note..

Caaaannnn't waaaaiiitt for school to start!!!

sparks19
07-18-2006, 04:17 PM
It's only getting hotter :O it's 99 degrees here today. Even inside in the AC Teddy doesn't want to do anything but lay in the coolest spot he can find.

I'm going to make myself a coconut rum with mango juice. anyone else like one?

Killearn Kitties
07-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Hey folks, we're all invited to a party! Kay's cooking. We just have to take her mum a special drink. I don't know if that's a special drink between us, or a special drink each! :eek: Mum could feel 50 years older by tomorrow morning!

DrKym
07-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Ok it hit 100 here today right on the ole miss :eek: I just arrived back from a walk to the corner store and refuse to move from under the ac vent! dogs and kitties are hogging all the other ones!
May i have some ice cream also ?and crushed ice down my back?

Dorothy39
07-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Ok it hit 100 here today right on the ole miss :eek: I just arrived back from a walk to the corner store and refuse to move from under the ac vent! dogs and kitties are hogging all the other ones!
May i have some ice cream also ?and crushed ice down my back?

I know what you mean about "walking to the corner"

My husband had a dental appointment today, so, I went along . I told him that I would walk up and down Main Street , just to do some window shopping,!!!! You know, to look at the things I want but can't buy!!!!

The pavement was HOT!!!! But, I did feel a slight breeze during a cross walk from one corner to another. When arriving to the other end, I turned around and walked back to the Dental Office. sweating like a butcher !!!! :D :D

Yeah, Sparks19, That Coconut Rum with Mango Juice would have been handy!!!!! :eek: As well as the Homemade Ice cream, or, as The Dr precribed, crushed ice down my back!!! Pick one!!!!!!

Sizzle, Sizzle!!!!!

Kfamr
07-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Hey folks, we're all invited to a party! Kay's cooking. We just have to take her mum a special drink. I don't know if that's a special drink between us, or a special drink each! :eek: Mum could feel 50 years older by tomorrow morning!

One between all of you will be fine. ;)

Maybe a few turtle figurines (she has an obsession!)

Killearn Kitties
07-18-2006, 05:27 PM
OK, years ago I was on holiday in Patara in Turkey. There is the most wonderful beach there, beautiful white sand that stretches forever. You are not allowed on the beach at night though, because turtles nest on the beach and they come up at night. So I'll bring a model of one of those turtles. :D

Co-incidently on the same holiday, we came across a wonderful barman who made the most incredible non-alcoholic cocktails. It's roasting here, so I'm guessing it's probably stifling where you are, so a non-alcoholic, refreshing cocktail is the way to go, I think.

Well I'm ready for the party! :D

DrKym
07-18-2006, 05:30 PM
sweltering what a descriptive word, if I still lived in AZ I would be yelling I'M MELTING.................................

RedHedd
07-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Crab Legs
Chicken & Shells alfredo
Asparagus

& Pistachio pudding for dessert. :)
Ooh! I'll have some of that! Hot again in the office. AC not working again. One vat of VERY COLD iced tea please to wash all the above down.

RICHARD
07-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Co-incidently on the same holiday, we came across a wonderful barman who made the most incredible non-alcoholic cocktails. It's roasting here, so I'm guessing it's probably stifling where you are, so a non-alcoholic, refreshing cocktail is the way to go, I think.

LOL, Shirley Valentine time? ;)

Done? :eek: