PDA

View Full Version : I knew it!

catnapper
07-12-2006, 08:08 AM
Remember me saying we figured our neighbor was somehow connected to the robbery? Well, we heard back from a local cop (who's a close family friend) that he's not a good guy... that he was a HUGE drug kingpin in the area but they couldn't proove it, and that he reguarly uses his wife and kids as punching bags (we knew that, but not to the extent of how much - he apparently kicked his son down a flight of steps! :eek: ) I have always known he was an animal abuser because I've witnessed that myself (and have plans on photographing his animal abuse this time!). Knowing this additional information will make me much more willing to call the cops on him if we ever hear anything amiss next door.

The cop told us they feel he's involved somehow but they just haven't figured out how... was it him? Was it his kids? Was it the workers he's got building his garage (which, in my opinion is NOT to code -- you should see how badly constructed its being done!) The workers are nothing more than his slimy looking friends.

Now we have a cop that drives by our house on a daily and nightly basis (I feel soooo much safer knowing that). Its good having a local cop as a family friend! We would have NEVER gotten this information otherwise.

I don't care if my stuff ever comes back at this point -- let whoever did it pay for their deeds! I know all about karma, and I understand that he'll get his due here on earth or afterwards.... but I'd really like to see him suffer as soon after the crime as possible.

Dorothy39
07-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Please , be Careful around this neighbor!!!!

Kirsten
07-12-2006, 08:21 AM
I'm sure your insticts don't fail you here! Hopefully they'll find the proof, and he gets what he deserves.

I'm glad that a cop is driving by your house now a couple of times a day!

Kirsten

gini
07-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Please , be Careful around this neighbor!!!!

I think I will echo this thought! Be very careful. It sounds as though there are a "bunch" of "them" and just your family against "them".

king2005
07-12-2006, 12:17 PM
ummm.. I don't know how to say this, but it might be a good idea to just forget the whole thing.. calling the police is ok, as long as you do NOT give your name or anything about you.. claim to be a passer by... but DO NOT take photos. If you take these photos, it will come back & bite you in the butt.. As he WILL know who took the photos, cause of the angles the pictures were taken at... These are the kinds of people you don't mess with, or atleast don't let them know its you..

I know these kinds of people & they are heartless & will do far worse then takeing a few items & messing up the house... These are HARDCORE criminals!!

PLEASE do not get involved when they know its you!! I've already seen(ok I didn't see it with my eyes, but you get the idea) what happeneds.. not pretty

Lady's Human
07-12-2006, 12:43 PM
If no one gets involved the problems will continue.

king2005
07-12-2006, 12:58 PM
If no one gets involved the problems will continue.

I didn't say don't get involved.. just don't let anyone know your the one saying things & calling the police...

I was just giving advice from what I know & see... I just don't like people getting hurt is all, & I'm not talking about a punch to the face either!

catnapper
07-12-2006, 01:44 PM
I WILL take photos if he's stupid enough to do something out in the light of day (and if I can find money to get a new camera :rolleyes: ). They know it was me who reported them to the Humane Society 5 years ago, and they'd know it was me this time around too. So why not have photos to proove it?

When we called the cops on them the one time they had a fight where I heard him beating her, the cops kept us annon. but they knew of course it was us. Just because I call doesnt mean they tell them who called. I thought thats how it happened every time.... maybe its different in Canada?

He's a smart guy. Slimy, arrogant, but also a coawrd. He's going to be sneaky but would not have the audacity to retaliate, especially if I did something with the cops involved. He knows the cops would be on his doorstep within moments of something happening to me or my family.

I could not live with myself if I knew I had proof to get him for once and for all, but jkept my mouth shut. The cops have apparently had their eye on him for a long while... they could just never proove anything.

Dorothy39
07-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Since re-reading your thread, I strongly urge you not to handle this as an individual.

You were very responsible in notifying the policeman. Since you do know him, I highly suggest that you communicate with him on a regular basis.

Your first instinct is to protect and defend, you are a humanitarian, as well as a Mother. We at Pet Talk are concerned for your safety.

I am so sorry that your neighbor is not up to snuff!!!!!

king2005
07-12-2006, 03:33 PM
I WILL take photos if he's stupid enough to do something out in the light of day (and if I can find money to get a new camera :rolleyes: ). They know it was me who reported them to the Humane Society 5 years ago, and they'd know it was me this time around too. So why not have photos to proove it?

When we called the cops on them the one time they had a fight where I heard him beating her, the cops kept us annon. but they knew of course it was us. Just because I call doesnt mean they tell them who called. I thought thats how it happened every time.... maybe its different in Canada?

He's a smart guy. Slimy, arrogant, but also a coawrd. He's going to be sneaky but would not have the audacity to retaliate, especially if I did something with the cops involved. He knows the cops would be on his doorstep within moments of something happening to me or my family.

I could not live with myself if I knew I had proof to get him for once and for all, but jkept my mouth shut. The cops have apparently had their eye on him for a long while... they could just never proove anything.

I cannot get into too many details, but I know how these kinds of people work.. They more then likely have people on the inside (as in cops).. I grew up with the Hells Angels as police officers & ruling my town.. The people I knew were above the Hells Angels, so I heard some not so pleasent things.. Mostly I put 2 & 2 together... I was ONLY on the inside by accident.. I became friends with the daughtor & then a few yrs down the road I was told whats going on, so everything made sence then...

Last summer some HORRID mother left her BABY & 3yr old outside alone!!! I heard the baby crying & thats how I knew they were outside.. I loaded the trailer, hooked it up, filled it (about 30-40 mins) & they were still outside! The 3yr old was crying & trying SOOOO hard to get inside!.. So I called 911.. I gave them the address, told my story & gave my info so they could contact me if they needed more out of me.. WELL the 2 cops talked to the mother & then WALKED TO MY FRONT DOOR!! The cops YELLED at me.. I was some P'ed off! The cops said next time I should go talk to the mother! ok sure, I'll go over to a strangers house & call them a bad mother, sure thing dumbass! I called the local department & put complaints on the 2 officers, but mostly the male.. The female was still involved, but she didn't say much & it was the male that went all out on me (he wasn't screaming at me, he was talking very very loud & angry)...

Thats why you don't give your info to the cops... It takes 2 dumb cops to walk over to your house to question you & for the kind of issues your having, with the kind of person he is.. its a shitty deal, but do be extra careful, I'm only talking through experience... I do think calling hte cops for everything bad he does is great!.. just don't say who you are...

Understand why I say for this issue taking a photo is bad? For anyother kind of person I'd say go a head & nail his ass!! But not for this kind of guy, I use the blind eye & or payphone (I've done this before)...

Just becareful...