PDA

View Full Version : Catchit! Catch it! Catch it!

Laura's Babies
07-12-2006, 06:26 AM
I got one of those laser lights for my babies and they love it. Chester is the funniest with it because he uses his paws like hands and trys to catch it with his paws and put it in his mouth. All I have to do it pull it out and cut it on and they all are right there, ready to play.... even Amy. You will see Amy in the background waiting for her turn to catch that spot that keeps moving around.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/th_Laserlightvideo.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/?action=view&current=Laserlightvideo.flv)

catfamily
07-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Aren't they adorable when they play with those light lasers?We have one too and I make them run all over the house for excersise. :D :eek:
My Colby likes it the best and he runs so fast with it.He's the heaviest in the house too.

catlover4ever
07-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Chester, isn't that red thingy just the strangest thing....so hard to catch....but keep trying ;)

I had one too....Abner was the only one who cared to play with it. I have to get another one...I lost mine in the move.

GreyhoundGirl
07-12-2006, 08:37 AM
LoL it was funny when he looked up and gave you " THE LOOK " he he he ! :)

How annoyed he must have been !

catnapper
07-12-2006, 09:00 AM
Awwwww, I've seen them at work and was considering buying one. Now I'm sold! The kitties will surely thank Chester for selling me on it! :D

catmandu
07-12-2006, 09:45 AM
I am going to have a laser toy if your Cats get that much fun from it.
I loved your Movie, and Its great to see Fun Cats in a Fun Movie.Its great the way Chester goes for the light.

Laura's Babies
07-12-2006, 12:35 PM
It makes Amy run lickity split after it, Giz will jump 3 or 4 feet up the wall after it and Samantha will bite and bite at it trying to catch it. It is hours of amusement! All I have to do is pull it out and they are RIGHT there!

Sus
07-12-2006, 04:10 PM
It's not that I WANT to be a spoilsport always, but... I've heard that the laser light can be damaging to the cat's eyes if he happen to look up into the beam! :eek: Have you heard about that?

Lots of love,
Bella and Sus

Laura's Babies
07-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Oh Yea, I am glad you did bring that up for the ones that don't know how dangerous they are if directed towards ANY eye. I should have remembered to say that up at the beginning.. DUH! Thanks for bringing that up.

CultureJunky
07-13-2006, 04:29 AM
Hehe, I love the way that Chester is looking at himself at the lazer, that's so cute :) I have to get one of those for Jack & Sunny, I'm sure they'll love it.
Though they don't seem to like the things that other cats like, they don't like catnip, and they don't play much with their toys, they're both sleepy slouchey heads! :rolleyes: