PDA

View Full Version : i'm a volunteer!

lute
07-11-2006, 04:06 PM
it's been so long since i've been a volunteer ata humane society. i was at the Washington Animal Control today and started talking to a volunteer. she talked me into becomming a volunteer. so be prepared to see LOTS of pics of the animals there.

i forgot my camera today, but there was a BEAUTIFUL all white siberian husky with blue eyes. he was so sweet and just wanted to get out and run. i was going to see if i could foster him, but i really don't think i could handle him at this moment.

Zippy
07-11-2006, 04:11 PM
That's great. :)

cyber-sibes
07-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Congratulations lute, that's wonderful.. Maybe next time you could snap a quick photo of that sibe - he sounds gorgeous! He probably won't be around long, someone will snatch him up!

lute
07-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Congratulations lute, that's wonderful.. Maybe next time you could snap a quick photo of that sibe - he sounds gorgeous! He probably won't be around long, someone will snatch him up!
i'll try to get a pic of him soon. i hope someone adopts him! their adoption rate in terrible. :(

luvofallhorses
07-11-2006, 07:38 PM
good for you! :D I love volunteering as I volunteer regularly..it's very rewarding..sure it has its ups and downs but I do love it! :D

zoomer
07-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Congrats Lexie! It's so great of you to voulenteer! Are you here in Washington? Care to come say hi? ;)

lute
07-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Congrats Lexie! It's so great of you to voulenteer! Are you here in Washington? Care to come say hi? ;)

no, Washington is a town close to where i live. if i ever come to Washington state i'll stop by and say howdy! ;)