PDA

View Full Version : Awesome deal on a 70G tanK!

king2005
07-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Mango's tank broke several weeks ago. So I started to save up for a new one.. & pretty much got nowhere with the saving :rolleyes:

I was VERY against buying another used tank, but have decided thats all I can afford :(

So I went to craigslist & emailed a lady about her 70gallon she was selling.. We've been talking since last thru. & today I asked what the dimentions are.. she told me & I went to a site to get the calculations & it looks like its a wee bit larger then a 70gallon.. my calculator said 104 gallons, which means its a 100gallon tank!!!

YAY!! I can defently put a splitter in there & house both fish at the same time!! YAY.. I'm putting it in my livingroom infront of my couch.. my tv is a tiny thing, so it will easly fit on the shelf of the tank stand... OOO I'm soo excited!!!

I'm only paying 120.00 for it! & the couple are droping it off tomorrow night for me!!

I'll make sure to take MANY photos :)

Zippy
07-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Congrats!!!
what a deal!
Mango will be so happy :)

Chilli
07-11-2006, 01:09 PM
You lucky dog! :D I would kill for a tank that big^^.
Congradulations, you'll have some really happy fish on your hands!

king2005
07-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Hmmm.. a buddy on the turtle site I belong to said its an 88G tank with his calculations.. Eitherway, its a BIG tank, as its about 4' long, 2' tall & 1' wide... I'm not impressed with the width, as Mango is a foot long, but he'll have so much more space, that I don't think he'll care. I know Jack will prob hate it.. so I HOPE he wont jump out on me.. if he stops eating thats his early sign that he doesn't like it... darn picky fish hehe

NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK! NEW TANK!

king2005
07-11-2006, 02:00 PM
You lucky dog! :D I would kill for a tank that big^^.
Congradulations, you'll have some really happy fish on your hands!

In your sig, thats a JD correct? or is it a Jewel? Looks just like my Jack, except Jack is upset he cannot see Mango & is all white :rolleyes: He better go back to being his shinny green & blue, when i move him to his new tank! I like my shinny baby boy :)

JenBKR
07-11-2006, 02:58 PM
ooh lucky you! I wish I had a tank that size - enjoy it!!

Chilli
07-11-2006, 05:36 PM
In your sig, thats a JD correct? or is it a Jewel? Looks just like my Jack, except Jack is upset he cannot see Mango & is all white :rolleyes: He better go back to being his shinny green & blue, when i move him to his new tank! I like my shinny baby boy :)

Aww, he sounds beautiful when he's not upset! :D
And the fish in my sig is one of my Socolofi's^^. I understand, though, how he was mistaken... the picture was taken at a weird angle and he wasn't showing his color all that well.

king2005
07-12-2006, 06:16 AM
Aww, he sounds beautiful when he's not upset! :D
And the fish in my sig is one of my Socolofi's^^. I understand, though, how he was mistaken... the picture was taken at a weird angle and he wasn't showing his color all that well.

Its the shiny blue lines, white bottom, cute eyes, cute little mouth & cute rund fins that made him look like a JD... My JD didn;t grow past 6" so hes still SUPER cute.. I saw full grown JD & ummm ewwwww not nearly as cute hehe Jack is my little puppy dog :D

EEEEE the tank comes tonight!!!!
I'm sooo not ready for it hehe