PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Zodiac - See what animal hides in YOUR heart!

Ann
05-18-2002, 09:25 AM
http://www.new-year.co.uk/chinese/calendar.htm (http://www.new%2dyear.co.uk/chinese/calendar.htm)

Take a look at the above URL and see which animal's year you were born in. I myself am a rat, and the description actually fits me pretty well. So does the description for my dad (rooster) and the description for my boyfriend (dog), but my mom's didn't fit her very well (horse).

Just thought this would be a fun thing to know :)

ellensy
05-18-2002, 10:29 AM
i'm a rooster hehe! :D

cavialova
05-18-2002, 10:33 AM
I am an earth dragon;)

AmberLee
05-18-2002, 12:05 PM
I'm year of the horse. It's not a bad description of me.

Cassy and Livvy are year of the rabbit. Most of it fits them except them being 'very cooperative' part: but basic cat nature must come out some way, I suppose. :D

CountryWolf07
05-18-2002, 12:27 PM
"Rats are said to be imaginative, charming and very generous to those they love - although they do have a tendency to be quick-tempered and over-critical. They are supposed to make good writers, critics and publicists"

LOL.. wow, that's really me. I love to write and I'm good at creative writing. I do get quick-tempered often, and I can be over-critical with things.. is that like being sarcastic too? Hmm.. - Rachel

momoffuzzyfaces
05-18-2002, 12:35 PM
I'm a rabbit. My brother is a rat. No wonder we fought like cats and dogs when growning up. We're good friends now though. :D

Karen
05-18-2002, 01:00 PM
I didn't even have top look - I'm a dragon! :) Always liked them anyway!

cavialova
05-18-2002, 01:07 PM
me too:D Karen, what year are you born?

rg_girlca
05-18-2002, 01:08 PM
Very good post Ann. :)

I am a Dragon: Dragons tend to be popular individuals who are always full of life and enthusiasm, with a reputation for being fun-loving. ( So i've been told).
They make good priests, artists and politicians. ( Maybe for some, but not for this girl. LOL).

Randi
05-18-2002, 01:22 PM
This is interesting. I've got one of those from years back where the years of the rabbit is called the year of the Cat. (MOFF). (my husband, is a cat as well), the year of the Boar is called a Pig (directly translated) I'm a tiger.
There's also a table "showing" how people from different years fit together AND how for instance a virgo/horse is supposed to be. (AmberLee) "Effective and practical, but unstable" LOL!
Is that true AmberLee?
Fister is a rat - and a taurus (his birthday tomorrrow!) :D
("the charmer rat, half Mickey Mouse, half the bull Ferdinand")

AmberLee
05-18-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Randi
...a virgo/horse is supposed to be (AmberLee) "Effective and practical, but unstable" LOL! Is that true AmberLee? ...

Ah-hah! THAT's my problem. Rocky as a tippy-cup. ;)

anna_66
05-18-2002, 01:32 PM
I'm a HORSE! (sounds kinda funny!)

Year of the Horse

If you are born in the Year of the Horse then you are amazingly hard working and very independent. Although you are intelligent and friendly, you can sometimes be a bit selfish. Careerwise you would make a good scientist or poet.

Fuzzy317
05-18-2002, 03:12 PM
I am a monkey. Those place mats in Chinese Restaurants always say who I should avoid. I never held much faith in them, since it said I should avoid my fiancee. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
05-18-2002, 03:42 PM
I'm a RABBIT!!!! I always knew i was part Rabbit!!!!!!! I love veggies!!!!!!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pac4d2ed79a09c47d1e6a7c928b066d3e/fdbd5755.jpg

Heather Wallace
05-18-2002, 03:42 PM
I am the year of the rabbit but I knew i was a while back.

Funny though since i am a rabbit lover!

Kfamr
05-18-2002, 03:45 PM
Simba is a Tiger.

Tigers are said to be bold and adventurous, and are bestowed with initiative and charm. However, they have a tendency to be risk takers, making them act before they think about the consequences. They tend to make good bosses, explorers or racing drivers.

krazyaboutkatz
05-18-2002, 11:57 PM
I'm also a Tiger. I'm not much of a risk taker though. I will do things on the spur of the moment without thinking them through first.:)

AdoreMyDogs
05-19-2002, 12:46 AM
I'm a rabbit. I think it sounds like me pretty much.

wolflady
05-21-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Karen
I didn't even have top look - I'm a dragon! :) Always liked them anyway!

LOL LOL Me too!!! :D