PDA

View Full Version : Tasty Cake

fritz03
07-10-2006, 06:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/tasty1.jpg Fritz finishing off the last of his cake on his birthday.Today,we had two Thunderstorms roll through and Fritz did not like it.During the first one,he run out to the kitchen and then went back to the living room where he got next to dad,huffing,puffing and shaking.When the next one come,he first went downstairs and layed on the coffee table and was on the couch.He came upstairs where he got with mom on the chair,then under the living room couch,then on the couch with dad,all the time shaking.It has been in the last year he has been scared of thunder,before he turned 3 ,he was fine with it..First thing this morning,he slept on their bed for the longest time,i finally come and got him and layed him next to dad where he cozied in beside him. :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
07-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Awwwww!!! You can come down and stay with us Fritzie and keep Delilah company during the storms we have. She's just as scared as you are. Do the firecrackers bother him Barry? You look absolutely adorable in that picture, eating your cakie. Kisses to you sweetie :)

elizabethann
07-11-2006, 08:18 AM
Fritz, I hope you're okay now. Fenway doesn't like thunder too and it's thundering out right now. He shakes & pants.

I hope you enjoyed your cake.

GreyhoundGirl
07-11-2006, 08:28 AM
My hometown got hit by the storm yesterday, too. Jenny just lies on her bed and looks sorry for herself. ( I think it's a clever plan to get people to come pet her, ;) ) If you don't pet her she gets really depressed because she can't even go bark outside to amuse herself. :rolleyes: Give Fritz a hug from me, :D