PDA

View Full Version : Studying Photography

Anita Cholaine
07-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Well... I've been thinking a lot about studying photography lately, and I decided that it would be perfect to do it now. Now, my problem is to find a place not too far from my house to go. Most places have classes at night, and that's not convenient for me at all.
I found that there are film photography classes in my local library, which is really close to my house... But, I don't have a film reflex camera. Do you think I should study film photography or digital photography first? It wouldn't be such a big problem to buy a film camera, but is it worth? I would preffer to study digital photography, but I don't think I'll find any other place to go...

Toby's my baby
07-10-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm not an expert at this at all, but if you want to do Digital, I would stick with digital, never settle for anything less than what you want, or you'll never be happy.

Dorothy39
07-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Your signature of Anita is quite stunning!!!!! By all means, stay with photgraphy and learn all that you can absorb.

dab_20
07-10-2006, 06:47 PM
I would do digital, if that is the camera you will be using. Not sure where you could go for it, though. :confused: