PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

animal_rescue
07-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Bleh, about an hour or two ago I walked into the livingroom and stepped on a dead bumblebee! I fell and started screaming at my mom "OUCH OUCH OUCH, MOMMY HELP ME!!"(yes I know I'm a total wuss) so she freaked out and saw the bee stuck to my foot and knocked it off with a towel, picked it up, and threw it out of the way outside. It hurt sooo bad. It was directly in the middle on the bottom of my left foot too. It swelled to the size of a golf ball so I couldn't walk for awhile. It's still swollen but not as big now. It kind of feels like a large umm rock or something is stuck to the bottom of my foot now. Anyways pointless I know, but it hurt and I just had to share.

My Peanuts
07-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Ouch! I can almost feel your pain. A golf ball!?! Maybe you are allergic to stings? My dad is and sometimes he has to go to the hospital if it gets bad.

Chilli
07-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Ow! I hope your foot starts to heal and get better soon!
I don't even know what it must feel like. I've never been stung by anything like a bee.

Danegirl2208
07-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Oouch :( i hope it feels better doon..i hate bees

animal_rescue
07-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Ouch! I can almost feel your pain. A golf ball!?! Maybe you are allergic to stings? My dad is and sometimes he has to go to the hospital if it gets bad.

Yea either way mom pushed me a lot of drugs and medicine sprays on it haha. My brother is highly allergic to bees and so is my dad.

Toby's my baby
07-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Ouch!! Never guess what I heard today....PUTTING FINGER NAIL POLISH ON YOUR BEE STINGS! One of my best friends got stong by a bee yesterday, while at the lake. She asked another friends mom if she had anything for it, and she said yes, and put some finger nail polish on it!! It brought the swelling down fast, and made it feel a lot better! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Ohhh, I know exactly how you feel! I was once stung on my foot by a bumblebee, too... man did that hurt! I hope the swelling goes down...

dab_20
07-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Ouch!! That would really hurt!! I agree with Toby's my baby, nail polish does work! I hope your foot feels better soon. :(

animal_rescue
07-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Wow I've never heard of nail polish working! If I find some I'll try it but we usually don't have it around.

BCollie_Kelly
07-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Ouch! I've always hated getting stung by bees! Though, the last time I got stung was a few years ago- thank god! Hope your foot feels better soon!

Alysser
07-10-2006, 09:27 PM
OUCH! That's gotta hurt. I hope it feels better soon.

moosmom
07-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Mix up Adolf's Meat Tenderizer with water to a paste. Put the paste on the bee sting area and let it dry. The stinger will come out.

zoomer
07-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Ouch! I can feel your pain just reeding this. I remember when that happened to me, it hurt sooooo bad! And my foot got so swelled up, like your foot did. ((hugs))

Sevaede
07-10-2006, 10:35 PM
OUCH! :( No good! I understand your pain literally! :D Once, I was walking in some sandals and a bee stung me on my second toe on my right foot. It hurt, indeed.