PDA

View Full Version : Sue (lv4dogs) needs our help!!!

JenBKR
07-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Ok fellow PTers, Sue could really use our help. I think we all know that she is the kind of person who would help anyone, even if she couldn't afford it. Seehere (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=108691) for her thread about the friend she's helping now - they could really use some financial support. Sooo, I thought that maybe we could see if PT could help them at all. If any of you could spare any money, even a couple dollars to help her out, I think she would appreciate it greatly. Any little bit helps - if any of you think you might be able to help, PM me and I can give you her address, or let me know in this thread and I'll PM you her address. Thank you to anyone who may be able to help!

JenBKR
07-11-2006, 08:01 AM
***gentle bump***

Pawsitive Thinking
07-11-2006, 08:05 AM
how can I help from the UK?

lv4dogs
07-11-2006, 10:00 AM
I can not tell you how grateful I am to have a friend like Jen and ALL of you other PT'ers. Just the thought of her doing something like this to help my friend & I brought many tears to my eyes and conitinues to do so. I can not thank yous enough,even for the thoughts & prayers let alone this. It takes all my courage to accept help from others. I've always been known to be very independant, some times too independant & often get yelled at for it & up until know I think I've done a good job surviving that way. One of my other friends told me yesterday that in some point in your life you will need help from others. That I can not always do everything on my own. And you know what she is right.

I think we should all take a moment to thank Jen, for being so caring & thoughtful to do something like this.

Almost every single day I think of how grateful I am to be a part of PT. honestly. It's not just this or me, it's what we all do for each other everyday. We are always here for each other, through thick & thin. There is so much love here, which is the greatest healer there is.

Thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart. I lvoe you PT'ers!

JenBKR
07-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Sue, you are so sweet - but YOU are the thoughtful one. You're taking in a friend who has no where to go, but you yourself don't really have the resources. To me, that's amazing, you are a terrific friend.

Denise, thanks for wanting to help! I don't know what the postage would be from the UK to the US, but if you would like to send her something let me know and I'll give you her address.

Thanks to everyone trying to help!!

ramanth
07-11-2006, 01:52 PM
PM me an address please. :)

JenBKR
07-12-2006, 10:25 AM
**bump** :)

lv4dogs
07-13-2006, 10:29 AM
Yous are so very kind. So much so that I am having a hard time believing it. lol I did an update on the other thread, the link is in Jen's first post here.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It means so very much to us.

lv4dogs
07-24-2006, 09:04 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the updates are being posted in the other thread, you can see them here:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=108691