PDA

View Full Version : knee surgery done-update

joycenalex
07-10-2006, 02:49 PM
and i'm a little loopy, but i feel pretty fine. the bandage is smaller then i thought, the dogs keep sniffing the crutches and i'm about to go lie down, with ice on the knee.

My Peanuts
07-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Glad to hear all went well. Now go get some rest! :)

davidpizzica
07-10-2006, 04:43 PM
and i'm a little loopy, but i feel pretty fine. the bandage is smaller then i thought, the dogs keep sniffing the crutches and i'm about to go lie down, with ice on the knee.
I'm so glad that you made it through knee surgery. If you need any tips on surviving with a bandage on your knee, let me know. I've been there!

lizbud
07-10-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm glad to hear that the surgery is over. Hope you can get needed rest
time & heal completely.I was thinking I just might have to have this same
type surgery myself one of these days..

joycenalex
07-10-2006, 06:31 PM
i'm feeling great. the dogs and cats are sort of freaked out by the crutches, mojo, keeps throwing herself on the floor when i'm walking down the hall. peanut thinks they are an offshoot of the vacuum and is trying to give me a large berth, but then forgets and runs by. except for the drug buzz, i'm fine :D . thanks for the input, any advice happily recieved!

Karen
07-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Congratulations, now let the recovery begin! :)

Funny how differently ech critter reacts, isn't it?

K9karen
07-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Just don't trip on the crutches. I never got the hang of them :rolleyes:
Did a lot of going down steps on my butt!!!! :D

Wishing you a speedy, painfree recovery! Glad the surgery went well. Will you be going to physical therapy???

joycenalex
07-12-2006, 08:32 AM
it's more sore today, and i'm using the cane rather then the crutches in the house, it's less cumbersome. i'm planning on using regular tylenol, for the rest of the day, the pain meds leave me a bit loopy and not always clear in my speech. :o , and since i love to talk, it's a problem. oy!

pitc9
07-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Glad it's over and you're on your way to healing!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!