PDA

View Full Version : To sasvermont

Presley
05-18-2002, 01:46 AM
I just have to say you have the cutest looking cats!!! They look so sweet and saucy at the same time :)
I have one cat who is sweet and saucy .. Another one who is old and cranky!!!
Yours look like they have so much character :D
I love the pictures of them.. What cuties :)

Melissa

Pam
05-18-2002, 07:32 PM
This is one of the things I love about Pet Talk. I have read about lots of dogs and cats in Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy, etc. but here we actually get to "meet" some of these different kinds of cats and dogs (through their humans) that before were only words on a page. Now any time I see an article about an Aby I will think of Pet Talk's own Graemer and Miley! :)

sasvermont
05-18-2002, 08:40 PM
Melissa, thank you for the compliments about my cats. They are real cute cats! Tonight when I got home from a dinner party, I found a large pile of dirt (potting soil) on my kitchen floor. One cat had dragged an entire pot full of soil (with new sprouting seeds) ....into the kitchen, and THROUGH A CAT DOOR. They just didn't bring it in, they dragged that sucker through a space about 8 inches by 10 that has a flap on it........ I wonder what they were doing with it. Actually, it was cover with saran wrap, the same stuff I use to cover their cat food in cans.....guess they were hungry...bet they were surprised to find DIRT and not CAT FOOD.

I love these guys, but they are a handful for sure. Always getting into things.... like eating mouse pads, and bike seats, and pens.....

Pam, I hope to meet you sometime soon!

Thanks again for the compliments about Graemer and Miley aka THE MONSTERS!:eek: :eek: :eek: