PDA

View Full Version : Another friend's furbaby passed to RB today

carole
07-09-2006, 10:51 PM
My dear friend Jane who lives just down the road from me, had to have her Dear little Annie PTS today.

Annie was 16 years old and was dying of kidney failure, Jane said her goodbyes at the vets today, she said it was very peaceful, one minute Annie was eating a treat out of her hand, and the next she was gone.

Annie was rescued by my friend about two years ago, she had a home ,but when the couple split she was no longer wanted, she did however have a good innings as the saying goes.

Rest in peace sweet Annie, and may Jane's heavy heart be comforted in knowing she gave Annie a wonderful home.

Daisy and Delilah
07-10-2006, 06:50 AM
Not another friend that's lost a loved one Carole. My thoughts and prayers are with Jane as well. Rest in Peace Annie and play hard at the bridge sweetheart. We hope you and Star are frolicking around, pain free and happy. :(

Laura's Babies
07-10-2006, 07:30 AM
RIP Annie. Play hard at Rainbow bridge.

finn's mom
07-10-2006, 08:00 AM
:( Poor Annie...

moosmom
07-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Carole,

At least Annie had someone in her life to love and care about her to the end.

RIP sweet Annie.

carole
07-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Yes indeed Annie was blessed to have my friend Jane, she is the most giving kind person i know, will do anything for anyone.

luvofallhorses
07-10-2006, 10:50 PM
my heart goes out to you and your friend. it's so sad to see them go to the RB when you know it's for the best..but it leaves you with a heavy and broken heart. :( please give your friend my deepest heart felt sympathies. :( ((hugs))