PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from the Photoshop experts...!!

Toby's my baby
07-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I think I took on a much bigger task than what I can handle. We are having a wedding reception for my brother and his wife in less than a month (August 5th). I told my mom I would try to make the invites....BIG PROBLEM. They doesn't have to be anything fantastic but I really want them to look nice, and not let my mom down. We are already pushing it to be last minute, so I need to do this fast. If anybody has any suggestions, ANYTHING, please please post them.

Karen
07-09-2006, 12:58 PM
What do you want to do in Photoshop?

Will you be printing it in color or black and white? On white or colored paper?

A nice effect, even in black and white (greyscale) is to have a faded out photo, maybe of a rose, or a church scene, or wedding bells in the background, really pale, and the text, centered and in a script font, over the top.

Toby's my baby
07-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Well, I would either be using Adobe Photoshop or Jasc.

It would most likely be on white paper, it can be in color or black and white.

That is a great idea...maybe a picture of the type of flowers they had at their wedding or something....or a wedding picture... Thanks for the great ideas Karen!!

keep them comming!

GreyhoundGirl
07-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Does it have to have a photo of someone specific on it? Because I always find it easiest just to use printmaster.

Toby's my baby
07-09-2006, 02:07 PM
I'd like it to have a picture of my brother and sister in-law, but that isn't completly necessary.