PDA

View Full Version : Sam's not feeling well...

dab_20
07-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Today when I woke up, I went down stairs and Sam didn't come to greet me. (That's practically his favorite thing in the world) He was sitting on the couch just staring into space. I wondered what was wrong so I pet him for awhile. He tried to throw up but nothing came out so I took him outside. He seemed ok so we went back inside and he threw up. It was mostly dog food and some kind of plant. :( I think it was just grass. He might just have an upset tummy but I'm not sure. He just is not his happy self... he's not feeling well at all. Thoughts and prayers that my boy gets back to his old self would be appreciated. :(

joycenalex
07-09-2006, 12:11 PM
you got them!

Dorothy39
07-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh , I am so sorry to hear about your Sammy. :(

Is he drinking water as usual? Maybe he just over did it on the dog food :confused: It's real hot outside, so, that doesn't help .

Keep an eye on Sammy. I sure do hope is gets to feeling better real soon!!

Keep us Posted Dab20.

dab_20
07-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Well I haven't seen him drink water today. But his bowl is half empty and my mom filled it this morning. (Molli doesn't drink very much water, so I know Sam has) He ate his food like normal... 1/2 C for breakfast. Hmmm I dunno. Thanks... I will keep you posted.

zoomer
07-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Oh, I'm sorry Sam :( I hope you get well soon.
Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

GoldenLuv
07-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Awww Poor Sam I hope he starts to feel better

Madison sends get well kisses and a huggie to him.

jesse_3
07-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Oh no!!! Poor Sam. I am sorry that he is feeling too good:( As soon as I saw this thread, I hurried on in, worried as crazy for you and him!

Jesse and Jemi' are sending get well tail wags to him...Thoughts and prayers are on the way for you both.
Steph, Jes, and Jemi'

Chilli
07-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Good thoughts headed your way for that little guy of yours.
Hopefully he gets to feeling better soon. :)
Ethan sometimes get an upset stomache for no apparent reason. So he knows how the poor guy feels.

joycenalex
07-11-2006, 07:02 AM
how is sam today?

dab_20
07-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Sam is much better today. He was about the same yesterday, but today he's back to his old self. Thanks so much everyone for your thoughts and prayers!! Sam and I appreciate it and he would like to send e-kissies to everyone and their pooches! :)

Dorothy39
07-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Sam's recovery is the best doggone news I've heard today!!!

Thanks for the dog kisses too!!!!