PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 vision!

davidpizzica
07-09-2006, 08:44 AM
I went to the eye doctor last week and he had me read the eye chart. I covered my left eye and and read the letters. The doctor said, "David, did you know you were reading the 20/20 line with your right eye?" (the eye that was operated om). He told me it was was doing real good. With bifocals I should have perfect vision which I haven't had for a long time!

Rachel
07-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Congratulations, David. Now remember when the rest of us have to go the surgery route, we are going to depend on you for a bit of hand holding. ;)

Laura's Babies
07-09-2006, 08:56 AM
Wonderful!

Randi
07-09-2006, 09:16 AM
That sounds like great news David. :) I'm glad you'll finally be able to see properly!

Dorothy39
07-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Congratulations, David. Now remember when the rest of us have to go the surgery route, we are going to depend on you for a bit of hand holding. ;)

Rachel,

Such an oddity, each time I know what I will type, you do it ahead of me!!!! :eek: :D I haven't responded to several threads for this reason!!! Wild!!!

From now on, I'll just press quote and type, I agree. :D

Oh, and back to DavidP----- :p , I can now hear a song from that movie titled "Optimistic Voices" :D --So Happy for you!!!