PDA

View Full Version : Yay, I am so proud!

mustlovedogs
07-08-2006, 05:13 PM
This morning, we played in the district championship game for our All-Star team to see who would go on to the State championship. We did lose, but only by 4! We got really nice plaques, it was alot of fun. Our team had such a great season! We only had one bad inning today, because the other team scored alot of runs. Other than that, we played tremendously! That was the hardest game we have ever played, IMO. I hit two balls, and got walked once. And, I played at first base one inning, and I made two outs! The first time, there was a runner on first, and the batter hit the ball, our pitcher caught it, and threw it back to me before the runner got back to first. The other time, a girl bunted and the pitcher got it to me! I also played right field....I caught a line-drive shot!!!! :D Everyone else made some awesome outs and hits too!!! I really don't mean to brag, but I am so proud of myself and everyone else on our team. We are out of the tournament now, but we played so hard and we really deserved to make it this far.

GREAT JOB ON A GREAT SEASON, EVERYBODY!!! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! :D

lizbud
07-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Congratualtions to you & the whole team for a good season. :)

luvofallhorses
07-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Congratulations to you and your team for a great season! :D

Rachel
07-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Sounds like you not only played hard and well, but had fun doing it. Congratulations and I'm hoping that this sport will turn out to be something you can enjoy even after you are no longer in school.

mustlovedogs
07-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Thank you, everyone! :D I think somebody needs to start a professional softball league for college players who want to keep playing after college. That someone could be me someday! :)