PDA

View Full Version : Fister's new neighbor

Randi
05-17-2002, 04:46 PM
This sweet little girl is Fister's new neighbor. You should have have seen him the first time he saw her! She can really turn his head! :eek: She is about one year old and has a big brother, but he doesn't come to the window that often, so I haven't had a chance to get his photo yet. I will soon. I bet they're sitting in each their window chatting along during the night. :rolleyes: The people who moved in seem very nice (of course, they've got cats!) ;)

Here she is: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pe7b1ec6a83cfefb8f57761bf232e88e8/fdbadbcb.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
05-17-2002, 04:56 PM
What a beautiful face. No wonder Fister is crazy about her. Is there a romance in the future ala Marius and Edwina?:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-17-2002, 05:22 PM
Awwww, she's so cute! And she's got that curious look on her face like "What's going on out there? Let me see!" Maybe you can get them on Pet Talk too! :cool:

Randi
05-17-2002, 05:28 PM
I'll certainly tell them about this great site! :D

Sam's My Baby
05-17-2002, 05:31 PM
Shes so pretty! I am sure they will be friends for a long time!:)

tuxluvr
05-17-2002, 08:12 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pe7b1ec6a83cfefb8f57761bf232e88e8/fdbadbcb.jpg

aww sopretty!

lizbud
05-17-2002, 10:05 PM
Fister's new neighbor is VERY PRETTY !!! I hope you
get to know them & maybe get an introduction to the
'Lady of Mystery'...:D

krazyaboutkatz
05-18-2002, 01:06 AM
What a great picture. She sure is beautiful.:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-18-2002, 01:11 AM
What a beautiful little girl..... I just wanna lean right over to that window and kiss her sweet little kitty face. I am sure Fister is turning his head to look at her she is so pretty.!.!.

Ann
05-18-2002, 03:03 AM
Ohhhhh she is so beautiful!! No wonder she can turn fister's head!

LOL though, I can just imagine it if your new neighbors were looking out there window at the same time and see you taking pictures of their window! They are probably all scared of you thinking you are some psycho stalker or something :D ;)

Oh and sorry to bring this a lil offtopic, but do you like Zelda games Sam's My Baby?? Cause I see you wrote Majora's Mask in your signature and you have some pictures from Ocarina Of Time in there as well (the mystery about Sheik was so fun in that game). The thing with the chickens are so fun too, but I would never have gotten to see it unless my boyfriend showed me because I can't hit an animal in a videogame even!

Heather Wallace
05-18-2002, 07:25 AM
She is lovely and she is probably wondering what on earth you where doing taking her pic! lol!

L-A.
05-18-2002, 07:29 AM
What a sweet little face!

To me she's saying.. 'Psssst! I can't come out right now, I'll sneak out later on... Meet me at the recycling bin at 3 am, I'll be wearing a yellow ribbon.. '

LOL!:p

lynnestankard
05-18-2002, 09:41 AM
Isn't she beautiful Randi - I bet you've told Fister how lucky he is to have such a pretty furlady actually living next door to him!!:D :D Be careful sneaking around with the camera!! LOL!! Don't want you being picked up by the police!!!!!:D :D :D

Lynne

Randi
05-18-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Be careful sneaking around with the camera!! LOL!! Don't want you being picked up by the police!!!!!:D :D :D
Lynne
LOL! No danger of that Lynne! I've already said Hello to the new neighbours and they're luckily very nice! :D I had the camera handy when I first saw her and couldn't resist a photo. :)

Yes, Fister is lucky to have someone to sit and chat with during the night - wonder if he's seen the male yet! :eek: Can't wait to see his reaction! - probably a BIG tale!

'Psssst! I can't come out right now, I'll sneak out later on... Meet me at the recycling bin at 3 am, I'll be wearing a yellow ribbon.. 'L-A! LOL! LOL! Yeah, that would surely suit them both! What a ball they'd have! :rolleyes:

Heather! Yes, she did look rather surprized! :D

I'll try and get a photo of the male too!

lynnestankard
05-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Glad you've met the new neighbours Randi - and of course their nice - they own cats!!!!!:)

Lynne

Lachesis
05-20-2002, 12:41 PM
She is just too darn cute!!!