PDA

View Full Version : I am SOoooooooooooooo Excited

GoldenLuv
07-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Me and hubby were just talking and he said that after we get our house built in missouri that he is gonna build me a no kill animal shelter. We will start out small and then once we start getting donations in we will expand..

OMD i can't believe this is happening.. I am still gonna work with the golden retriever rescue down in Missouri but i am gonna have my own NO KILL shelter..

and he is doing more research on it and he said that a vet will have to come out and inspect it to make sure that it's safe for the dog's and what not but i am sooo excited..

GreyhoundGirl
07-08-2006, 09:34 AM
OMG- that is so awesome and amazing ! You've gotta keep us posted ! :D :D :D

GoldenLuv
07-08-2006, 09:38 AM
OMG- that is so awesome and amazing ! You've gotta keep us posted ! :D :D :D
I will it won't be even thought about being built till 2008 but it is still exciteing and we are not moving till march april the latest of next year 07.

WoooHooo

Alysser
07-08-2006, 09:39 AM
OMG! How exciting is that. I can't wait to see updates.. :D :D

GoldenLuv
07-08-2006, 09:43 AM
OMG! How exciting is that. I can't wait to see updates.. :D :D

very exciteing.. I am gonna have a website too

and there is no animal shelter in the town where we will be moving.. I mean i know it's gonna be alot hard work but you know what i am gonna do it and it will be helping out animals and that is my main goal..

lute
07-08-2006, 09:46 AM
WOW! that is a dream of mine! it's so good to see a PTer doing such awesome things! i can't wait to see the website and hear more about this. hey, MO isn't too far from me.

GoldenLuv
07-08-2006, 09:55 AM
WOW! that is a dream of mine! it's so good to see a PTer doing such awesome things! i can't wait to see the website and hear more about this. hey, MO isn't too far from me.

Yea oh cool well you are welcome to come down any time to visit..
This has also been a long time dream of mine and now that we have our own land with no stupid restrictions and what not we can do it.. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOo

BCollie_Kelly
07-08-2006, 10:35 AM
What an awesome idea, thats so cool! I can't wait to hear more updates about it! :)

zoomer
07-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Thats awesome! I'm so happy for you! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
07-08-2006, 01:46 PM
That's sooo exciting! I want to come and visit, when it's all done! :D :p
Can't wait to hear more! This is awesome news!

mustlovedogs
07-08-2006, 05:22 PM
That is awesome!! How nice of your hubby to do this for you!!! Congrats! :D

dab_20
07-08-2006, 05:29 PM
That's great news!! I can imagine how exciting it is for you... it's awsome you are doing this!

Chilli
07-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Awesome! :D I can't even imagine all the work and money it will take, but I know it will be so worth it.

IRescue452
07-08-2006, 05:40 PM
That's awesome, but I hope you know what you are getting into. If there is no animal shelter in town it could be that you fill up fast and you have to start turning people away when they bring in dogs. Make sure you are up to it and are up to staffing it if it turns into a big operation. I worked with 62 dogs at the kennel today and without 10 people on the staff we wouldn't be able to care for them. Even 10 dogs can be a handful.

GoldenLuv
07-08-2006, 06:29 PM
That's awesome, but I hope you know what you are getting into. If there is no animal shelter in town it could be that you fill up fast and you have to start turning people away when they bring in dogs. Make sure you are up to it and are up to staffing it if it turns into a big operation. I worked with 62 dogs at the kennel today and without 10 people on the staff we wouldn't be able to care for them. Even 10 dogs can be a handful.

Yea i have thought about that and i have connections so that part is covered..

*iluvskipper*
07-08-2006, 07:06 PM
omg thats so cool! i'm so happy for u!! (and the pets that will be at the NO-KILL shelter!!!)

Toby's my baby
07-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Wow congrats!! Sure sounds like you have a sweet hubby!! :D This is such a nice thing for you to do!! I can't wait to "hear" updates, and in a few years, when you get your website!! :D Good luck with everything!!