PDA

View Full Version : Chippewa

animal_rescue
07-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Chippewa you are a gorgeous betta and definitely sound like one of kind! Congrats for getting POTD!!

Zippy
07-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Congrats Chippewa on POTD.You are a beauty. :)

GreyhoundGirl
07-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Chippewa first things first... i LOVE your colours, you are so beautiful ! Congrats on being POTD ! :D

Alysser
07-08-2006, 10:34 AM
You sure sound like a ham Chippewa, and a VERY beautiful one at that. Look at those colors. BEAUTIFUL!!! :D Congratulations on be POTD :D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Chippewa you are one beautiful beta for sure!!!

I'm so glad you have a big tank to swim in now and are out of that tiny cup Walmart kept you in!!! I have nagged our Walmart about keeping your fellow betas in such confined quarters. They got better for a while but have since reverted to their old ways. :(

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
07-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Wow, wow WOW!!! Chippewa, you are eye poppingly beautiful!!! I so enjoyed reading your proud person's touching tribute to her best Betta buddy!:) But I have to say, hearing from you personally was EXTRA special!:) Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write us; blowing bubbles, greeting your peeps and many friends and fans...and napping by the heater is hard work!;) I'm so happy your human "found" you and welcomed you home, providing such a loving home, lavish life for such a deserving creature!...But I can't imagine you were at Wally's for long; who could resist YOU!:D Congrats sweet Betta Chippewa! Hope the entire family, your dear senior Yorkie fur pals and Betta buds and your humans, are enjoying a very happy and extra special Pet of the Day celebration!!!:) Have your Mom give you some extra "pets" for me!:) Yay Chippewa!:)

AvaJoy
07-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Chippewa, you are a brilliantly handsome fellow! I hope you got lots of petting on your special day of honour in the spotlight . . . your favorite place to be, and your showmanship won you a loving home! According to the comprehensive website bettatalk.com, male Bettas that make bubble nests are happy and healthy, so you are getting superb care and all is to your liking, I can tell. Congratulations on being chosen as our vibrant POTD! :)