PDA

View Full Version : Molson Grand Prix, this Sunday - Won FREE Tickets!!

king2005
07-07-2006, 10:39 AM
WOOT!!

I won 2 free GOLD Tickets to this sundays Molson Grand Prix!

I also won 2 tickets for today, but I have to work & it would have been such a waste. So I ran around the office offering them out to people I knew. 1 lady called 6 different friends, until she got ahold of someone. She offered him the 1 ticket (I had the other on hold for someones son), he was excited & said YES! Then I returned & she was still on the phone with him & I offered him the 2ed ticket as it was no longer on hold, he freaked out & said yes!!

Each ticket is worth 199.00!! *does happy dance* because its the BEST seats on the track.. BEHIND THE PIT!!!

Since I have 2 tickets for the big race on Sunday & I didn't want to go alone (Kinda scared of Toronto hehe), I sent Tom an MSN message & he accepted!! WOOT! I really miss Tom, so it'll be great to hang out with him for a whole day ! Tom moved to another city in the GTA so I cannot easly get to his place to hangout..

I'll be bring my digital camera, so expect LOTS of pictures!!!

Oh if your watching the race on TV, I'll be wearing a blue t-shirt & prob my Green Tilley hat (looks like a fishermans hat), unless I can get a blue Samsung ball cap to match the blue Samsung t-shirt I'll be wearing.. Samsung is one of the Sponsers for the race, so I'm really hoping I can get a hold of a Samsung Ball Cap here at work! *Gives Puppy eyes to HR, for a ball cap* :D

WAY TOO EXCITED!!!

Argranade
07-07-2006, 10:47 AM
WOW your so lucky getten those tickets for free :D

Dont worry Toronto is not that bad when you dont get shot :rolleyes: just kidding Im shur you shall have lots of fun and dont forget those PICS! :p

king2005
07-07-2006, 10:58 AM
WOW your so lucky getten those tickets for free :D

Dont worry Toronto is not that bad when you dont get shot :rolleyes: just kidding Im shur you shall have lots of fun and dont forget those PICS! :p

I'm scared of all the traffic & people, just to many & everywhere!!
There was some teen punks shooing people with an air gun a few weeks ago in the park I go to ALL the time :mad: Poor girl had to get a butt load of pellets taken out of her at the hospital.. The pellets can be fatel, but not likely, but they still go into the skin & hurt like a PEEP!

Russian Blue
07-07-2006, 11:03 AM
I used to get free tickets as well.

Bring water, sunscreen and earplugs with you. It can be very hot and loud. I've seen some people faint because of the crowds and heat.
Enjoy!

king2005
07-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Tom can't go :( He has to finish writting his 2ed book. So I asked my friend here at work, she said YES!

She wont go away, she keeps getting excited about the race & hovering around MY cubical hehe crazy thing! :rolleyes: ok so I'm no better then her, but I'm not annoying "me", so its ok for "me" to be crazy hyper hehehe :D

I'm buying ear plugs tomorrow & I'm bringing a bag to carry all my liquids :)
I cannot drink straight water, as it'll just come back up in a bubbly form (I always almost choak on the bubbles), so canned iced tea it is! Never been able to drink more then a few mouthfulls of water, since I can remember, unless I'm really sick, then I can drink 1 glass of water, but thats it.

I have 70spf suntan lotion! I'll still burn, but atleast it wont be a 2ed or 3rd degree burn! stupid skin...

Sunday is gonna be a VERY HOT day, so it should be exciting to see how many people faint.. silly people

king2005
07-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm sooo excited!! I have to get up at 6am tomorrow.. my friend is picking me up at 6:30am..

My batteries are charging & I removed everything off my digi camera, so its all good to go! SO EXCITED!!!!

I bought my ear plugs, iced tea in cans, a bag of chips & white bread for Peanut Butter Sandwiches. Don't have enough money to buy food there hehe My friend is in the same boat hehe

Argranade
07-08-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm scared of all the traffic & people, just to many & everywhere!!
There was some teen punks shooing people with an air gun a few weeks ago in the park I go to ALL the time :mad: Poor girl had to get a butt load of pellets taken out of her at the hospital.. The pellets can be fatel, but not likely, but they still go into the skin & hurt like a PEEP!

Ok you can have a reason to be scared I can't wait to get out of Torontoalso to mention those racoons Ill never see them again and there home is gone be torn down to a Townhouse :rolleyes: where moving to the countrey then I can get more pets and have a barn hheehehe.

There has been police station built because my nabour hood is bad now it used to be so calm.

So far 1 person was stabed to death [from what I heard] a dead body was found like 5 blocks down from my house In a viraty store and some time ago like 2 years ago a bomb was said to be In a bank and so many police are charging down everyday almost and the fire trucks and zoooming.

I gota get out of Toronto. :eek: :eek:

king2005
07-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Ok you can have a reason to be scared I can't wait to get out of Torontoalso to mention those racoons Ill never see them again and there home is gone be torn down to a Townhouse :rolleyes: where moving to the countrey then I can get more pets and have a barn hheehehe.

There has been police station built because my nabour hood is bad now it used to be so calm.

So far 1 person was stabed to death [from what I heard] a dead body was found like 5 blocks down from my house In a viraty store and some time ago like 2 years ago a bomb was said to be In a bank and so many police are charging down everyday almost and the fire trucks and zoooming.

I gota get out of Toronto. :eek: :eek:

Toronto SUCKS!
However I love Mississauga.. sure there are gangs all over, but they are NOT like the ones in toronto, if you leave them alone they leave you alone.

I had a group of gang members begging to pet Cyrus, I said sure & they just loved him.. I was polite & treated them like a human & they were polite to me & even said thank you :D Like to see that happen in Toronto hehe