PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone in Edmonton help me?

wolfsoul
07-07-2006, 09:16 AM
We're having some troubles shipping Visa back -- it would be no problem getting her back tomorrow, except that the breeder she is staying with is using all of her vari-kennels this weekend at a dog event. I really can't afford to pay $175 for an airline crate, so I was hoping there was someone in Edmonton who could drop a crate off at the airport for the breeder to put Visa in and I could send it back to the airport in Edmonton. If I can't get a crate, we'll miss our show on Sunday, which is the last show she can do all year since she will have newborn puppies for the two shows in September.

The crate needs to be a plastic crate with ventilation on both sides.

If you can help me out, please send me a PM. I won't be home until later (I have to go to work now) but I should be able to get off early today. The cargo department closes at 6 so I need to know by then.

Thanks in advance!

wolfsoul
07-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Darn, guess we can't get Visa back until next weekend. :(

I'm so upset that she's missing her show on Sunday. It's the last show she can do all year (besides sanction matches). I'll be showing Jaguar instead. Which will be an embarassment LOL. Visa could easily beat a Specials dog, if her ring temperment wasn't the way it is she would BE a specials dog, but Jaguar has no chance. The only reason we entered her was to give Visa a point. So tomorrow I'm going to spend a couple hours grooming her, perhaps she might look half decent lol. I'm also getting a foster dog tomorrow. Busy weekend, but I wish I had my Vi.

.sarah
07-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Sorry Jordan, that sucks! I'd do it if I were in Edmonton ;)

How close is she to her CH?

IRescue452
07-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Sorry about this, don't mind my saying and do correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be having an awful lot of trouble with this breeder.

animal_rescue
07-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Awww Jordan that stinks! I would help if I were closer.

Sevaede
07-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Aww! :( I would help if I had a crate that size! :(

wolfsoul
07-07-2006, 09:32 PM
How close is she to her CH?
She just needs six more points! :D I think after she gets her CH I'll retire her from the showring and work on her puppy. Maybe if her ring temperment improves I will enter her in specialties and try for a BISS.

Sorry about this, don't mind my saying and do correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be having an awful lot of trouble with this breeder.
It's not her fault she'll be using her kennels this weekend...She has an agility conference in Calgary. She isn't using them next weekend, so it can work then, but we think we want to drive to Edmonton and pick Visa up instead. Visa is still standing anyways, so it's not so bad that she can't come back this weekend, just a bit dissapointing that she'll miss her show.

wolfsoul
07-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Hmm..according to a website I'm looking at, she only needs 5 more points to finish. It says she beat 25 dogs though, I'm not sure that's correct, as I was only at the show the second day.

zoomer
07-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Ooo I sure wish I could give you my crate, we have a perfect on for you. Good luck and I'm sorry you'll be missing your show :(

wolfsoul
07-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Turns out she does only need 5 points -- and she's the #19 Belgian in Canada from just one show. LOL I didn't even know that.

lute
07-07-2006, 10:28 PM
i'm so sorry Visa is missing her show. i was so bummed when Gracie had to miss a show in IL. she would have gotten the point too! i know it! all the other bitches were curly tailed and out of coat. instead Gracie got a rash on her belly and some of her fur fell out.

sanction matches are always fun! ;)