PDA

View Full Version : Fashion advice

Pawsitive Thinking
07-07-2006, 05:03 AM
If you own a dog do not, under any circumstances, ever wear white trousers!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Barbara
07-07-2006, 05:33 AM
If you have a cat DO NEVER wear black clothes (I do all the time and look correspondingly ;)

Killearn Kitties
07-07-2006, 05:35 AM
Unless it is a white dog, presumably. :D

kitten645
07-07-2006, 05:47 AM
I only wear dark colors (mostly black) and have two black kitties thusly... :D I have more of a problem with my blonde hairs sheding on myself :rolleyes: It is frightening to see how much black hair is on my beige car seat :eek: Speaks volumes how much kitty fur is on my arse!
Kitten

Pawsitive Thinking
07-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Unless it is a white dog, presumably. :D

Was thinking more of the dirty great muddy paws that dear Archie plonked on me this morning!! Bless him

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-07-2006, 06:36 AM
If I want to wear black trousers, I have to wait till the very last minute before leaving,or it is covered with cathair :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
07-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Was thinking more of the dirty great muddy paws that dear Archie plonked on me this morning!! Bless him
Ah yes, that is more difficult to hide than the odd hair. :D

Lizzie
07-07-2006, 10:40 AM
I will add, do not wear white trousers, especially those that cost a bomb, to the dentist when you know you will walk out numbed from chin to eyebrows and might well decide to have an espresso right after. That stain never came out, at least the muddy paw prints should be removable.

catnapper
07-07-2006, 10:46 AM
No black clothing around here. No cordouroy, no velvet, no velour... nothing that would liike grab onto cat and dog hair as I go about my day. I thinnk I should invest in a wardbrobe consisting entirely of windbreaker material. Nothing sticks to that! :p

smokey the elder
07-07-2006, 12:53 PM
That's what those lint brushes are for. They have a nap and two surfaces; one way picks up the hair; rub the opposite way to remove it. They work tons better than the sticky tape, and don't need refills.

Cataholic
07-07-2006, 01:10 PM
That's what those lint brushes are for. They have a nap and two surfaces; one way picks up the hair; rub the opposite way to remove it. They work tons better than the sticky tape, and don't need refills.

WHAT? I guess I had no idea there was a 'way' to use those stupid brushes. Explains why I am never less hairy afterwards! You **must** tell me exactly what you are to do. I about 'own' 3M, with all the sticky rollers I use.