PDA

View Full Version : Fritz snuggling

fritz03
07-06-2006, 08:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/snuggled1.jpg Fritz snuggling up on the pillow.On Tuesday,we had a Thunderstorm roll through and Fritz got scared of it and hid under the couch he is on in the picture for about an hour or so.Tonight,he went over to the fireplace and stasred a this water dish.Mom had just filled it,so i went over with the dish and held it up, he walked away from it,so I had to go get a fresh bowl and that did it,he drank it.He eventually went upstairs to the window,then to the bedroom to snooze on their bed until mom got him.Fritz looks pretty spiffy from being at the groomer and he has a nice Lime Green Scarf on.His Aunties are coming for the day on saturday,so he will be excited that day waiitng for them.Auntie Irene's hip is still sore,but is coming all pretty good. :D

Flatcoatluver
07-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Aww Fritz, thunder storms are really scary arn't they? I hope you have fun with your Aunt on Saterday!

elizabethann
07-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Nice to see you have your family trained, Fritz. That water bowl should be served to you on a silver platter! :D I'm so happy the Aunties are visiting you. I can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun little man. :)

Daisy and Delilah
07-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Laughing out loud Fritz!! You're so funny! We love the way you rule that roost. Have fun with the Aunties. We can't wait for pictures. You look so cute on that sofa :)

K9soul
07-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi there Fritz, been awhile since I have seen you. Looks and sounds like you are still King :D. I bet you look so handsome in that lime green scarf :). Don't worry about those noisy storms Fritz, you're safe and sound in your castle!